2020 NZ election

I’m so jealous of how amazing your government is.

Yay!

Now that’s an election I can get behind.

It had all kinds of drama. Including voter fraud. Actual voter fraud, apparently the Russians wanted the kiwi pukupuku to win? Has the pukupuku formally conceded yet?

There is voter fraud every year. Forest and bird seem to be in the pocket of Big Parrot

Excellent! ::rubs hands together::

How the hell does that thing win when there’s an albatross available? I agree with the calls of voter fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opv8vZ6RvB0

That’s why.

Albatross gets my vote every year

Ugh, it can’t even fly? That’s the best thing about birds!

Plus, it just sexually assaulted that guy. And it’s kinda chubby with a weird face. So it’s basically the Trump of birds.

BLASPHEMY!

Remember that eagle that bit Trump? I figure this bird would try to snuggle with him.

It would try to hump his hair and be scared off.

I’m kinda chubby. Trump is obese. The kakapo is my spirit bird. Albatrosses are cool and all, but aren’t they a harbinger of bad luck? Haven’t we had enough of that in 2020?

Finally. A voice of reason.

The leader of the centre-right party complaining that the centre-left party hasn’t put more restrictions on the central bank. 2020 is drunk. And I may agree with her.

Jacinda Arden just resigned?

What the?

It sounds like she was just reaching a personal break point so resigning may be the best course for her. I hope the NZ system functions well in assigning a successor. I know nothing about how that works.