2021 Match 2 of The Resistance: Avalon

Lantz how goes it haven’t seen you for ages.

BTW we’re just waiting for soon if you wanted to name and shame someone. Hopefully soon is fine and is having a blasty-blast weekend or something similar.

It’s finally warm enough to get the kids outside for most of the day. Got a lot of crazy energy to burn off. They need the fresh air too.

Team 1B is…going Questing.

@CaseyRobinson
@jostly
@Otthegreat

@CaseyRobinson - Yea
@Otthegreat - Yea
@Lantz - Nay
@scottagibson - Nay
@Perky_Goth - Nay
@CF_Kane - Yea
@rowe33 - Yea
@soondifferent - Nay
@CraigM - Yea
@jostly - Yea

6 Yea
4 Nay

@jostly, you may No Confidence this away if you care to.

Tired and still sick (I have my suspicion on that, but can literally not get a test for it) (am improving but tired as heck).

So if @jostly declines to nuke the team, then @soondifferent can In the Spotlight someone before votes. If I’m not back by then.

G’night, Avalon-ers.

This is not the disease you’re looking for. Well wishes from here.

As to the game, hopeful, despite the no. Getting used to being less trusting.

Hmm. No, I am not using my No Confidence card for this. Let it go ahead!

Ping @soondifferent for eventual spotlight use.

Well, I’m good and so at least one evil voted yea. But it’s round 1 so that could be for any number of reasons. I think this is the first time I’ve ever gotten to use a spotlight, I could use my spotlight on Ott, unless it’s meta to save it for later? Or any other suggestions?

Spotlighting is best used early, I think, when being revealed evil hurts more. Of course that didn’t stop Craig last game…

If it was up to me, I would spotlight Ott, or save the card for mission 2.

The difference here is @rowe33 ’s vote. He was a Nay to 1A.

OK, let’s spotlight Ott, we’ll aim for an early win or make it a costly loss @Knightsaber @Otthegreat

Off ye trotteth!

@CaseyRobinson
@jostly
@Otthegreat

Send me your Success or Failure votes if you haven’t already enthusiastically done so.

@Otthegreat you get to post yours in the thread because Spotlight. Do a little dance while you’re at it.

Success!

/dance

So you have these three Knights see, and they go off on this Quest, right, and they come back, you know. soon made a raven or something something magic follow Ott so that you all could point and laugh if he fell off his horse or something but he didn’t, and came back as a Success.

The other two whoever they were arrive back shortly after to report Success and Success.

Good leads 1-0.

@Lantz you get to lead Team 2A. Also these cards need handing out:

Open Up
No Confidence
Strong Leader

Jostly vetted Casey, and was on mission 1 (albeit with the eye)

It was under the eye.

One of those two should open up methinks, unless someone has a better idea

@Knightsaber Open Up to @jostly

Keep that chain growing.

Okie. @jostly who besides Lantz would you like to display yourself to?

The choice is his, but I am a valid target rulewise.

Oh, yep, I thought it said ‘excluding’ because brain fog. Hey, I’ll go see if Anno 1800 requires thought or not.

Honestly if we make it through the game without mixing up Open Up and Establish Confidence it’s smooth sailing