2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

It was at least on the Arcade version as well, from a brief skim of Youtube.

I played Klax at the arcade quite a bit but I still can’t remember the background lol.

Jeremy Parish did a nice retrospective on Klax a little while back.
(1) Klax / Klax / Ginga retrospective: Double draggin’ | Game Boy Works #125 - YouTube

This one should be really easy. So I’ll try not to reveal too much initally.

Celeste?

Sonic the Hedgehog?

Legend of Kyrandia?

Nothing close so far.

Rempart.

I can’t wait for @Hereafter to deny you because this is a screenshot of the American version of Rampart, rather than the French one ;)

In which case I’ll go for the UK version: Rampart!

All this because of Google’s autocorrect. Never play the frame game from a phone :0

Sonic the Hedgehog 2?

We must have played the same arcade games or are the same person. I don’t have a mirror nearby to verify the latter.

Yes it’s Rampart. I took a nice action screenshot. For anyone interested in this game; Sky Cannoneer is somewhat similar.
Sky Cannoneer on Steam (steampowered.com)

I have very fond memories of the week in high school when they would bring in arcade games, with the proceeds going to charity, and one of those games was Rampart. Such a great combination of strategy and action. Someone should really make a spiritual sequ—

OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

@Left_Empty You’re up incase you missed it. Time to paint one of your French girls.

I’m intensely working no it.

Typo or Freudian slip?

I got help!

It’s not that, I’m sure, but Spiritfarer? Quite a bit of berry picking in that one. ;)

The font reminds me of Super Paper Mario: TYD

Edit. I quote Rhamorim by accident

Yeah, definitely Paper Mario vibe.

Bug Fables?