2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Minutes?

Visceral cleanup simulator

Some letters for you

80 Days?

The first Europa Universalis?

You’re getting warmer!

This is the Police?

Not the police:

Suzerain?

That’s the one!

What kind of game is that? I’m having trouble deciphering what’s going on. Looks like a strategy game of some sort, but I can’t quite deduce what sort.

It’s kind of a story-generator - where you’re in charge of a small nation with a lot of tough choices to make. Not sure if there is a victory condition - but it can end in different ways. Sin sold me on it over at rps some time ago https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/the-best-game-you-missed-in-december-2020-suzerain

I’ve definitely been curious about Suzerain! How much time have you put into it, thischarmingman?

I’ll try to whip up a new screen later today.

I’ve only put in a few hours, and then something else shiny caught my attention - I think it’s the kind of game you need to be in the mood for. Somehow all my attention in games is now on soulslikes and roguelites!

There was a lengthy episode of 3ma, starring Sin Vega if I recall, dedicated to it six or so months ago, but I have yet to listen to it,
The game was ported to the Switch recently, but I am waiting to hear how it fares on the little console.

New frame!

I can feel the pixels, this is gonna be good.

I shall guess: Halcyon 6 ?

That was a good 3ma episode! And frankly probably what really sold me in the game, I just couldn’t recall before you reminded me.

Anvil of Dawn?