2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Maybe some kind of racing game?

Dirt 5?

Train tracksā€¦ Makes me think of Infamous. But it looks too pretty to be the first one (the only one Iā€™ve played). So, Iā€™ll guess whatever the most recent one was. Google says most recent was Infamous First Light.

Nopers. Final frame:

Redout?

Except for the angle, buildings, people, graphical quality and balloon animals this is exactly how I remember a WiiU game looking, it was called:

Fast Racing Neo

Same types of vehicles and it also has ground boosters etc.

Wipeout? Sort of looks like a ship from that game. (Which might have had letters after it. FX or HD or something)

Yup! Itā€™s Wipeout 2048

Also playable in the Wipeout Omega Collection on PS45. It looks incredible in VR.

qirex4

I guess we donā€™t have any Qirex fans. I thought the giant team/ship building would give it away.

Iā€™ve never played a Playstation game. šŸ˜ž

I have! But not since 2005 or so. :(

There arenā€™t a lot of cockpit VR games for PSVR, at least that Iā€™ve found. I donā€™t know why. The Wipeout collection was on PS+ at some point. The VR implementation is pretty good, esp if youā€™re trying to get your VR legs back after not playing for a while.

Iā€™ll get a new frame up tomorrow.

Itā€™s the original PSX game? damn, I would never have guessed.

The original PSX game was different. Wipeout 2048 came out for PSP in 2012 and was ported as part of the Wipeout Collection on PS4.

OK, here we go. Iā€™m being nice and giving nice big section of the screen. :)

Sword of the Stars

Stellaris

Not either of those, but sometimes ppl win with just a tiny picture of sky or grass so I figured I should try. Hereā€™s something thatā€™s not just stars:

Hardspace: Shipbreaker?

Elite: Dangerous?

Deliver the Moon?

None of those are correct so far.