2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

No correct guesses, but hereā€™s a new frame:

Itā€™s some kind of deckbuilder, but the only sci-fi deckbuilder I know is Star Realms, and itā€™s definitely not Star Realms.

It is arguably my favorite deckbuilder of them all, in fact. But itā€™s definitely not Star Realms.

New (second-to-last) frame:

I think know the game but canā€™t remember the name. Maybe Dave Perkins mentioned it before? Ascension: Shard?

Mythgard? hehe

Edit: I just realized this is an mobile screenshot. If we can call a friend I would call @Dave_Perkins since Iā€™m 100% sure he will know. (If you do know donā€™t say anything!)

Itā€™s not. This is a screenshot from the PC version of the game, though they kept the UI pretty close to the mobile version, I suppose.

Yes itā€™s definitely very mobile like. That ā€˜Play Allā€™ button looks very big when I maximized the screenshot.

Iā€™m 100% sure that I know that game!

Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer. It ainā€™t that, but it fooled me too. Must be heavily inspired by, but Iā€™ll let someone else google it.

Maybe the art kind of looks Blizzard-adjacent. Didnā€™t Blizzard make a card game? Is it Heartstone? (On the other hand, logic says that if it was Heartstone, others at Qt3 would have recognized it immediately, since that used to be a popular game here).

No correct guesses, though Iā€™ll say some people grazed the correct answer. Well, hereā€™s the final frame:

A digital adaption of Shards of Infinity?

Oh good, someone saved me! Thatā€™s exactly it - itā€™s the Steam version of Shards of Infinity, which was created by the makers of Ascension:

I love the design here. Of the game itself, though thereā€™s some nice art in the cards. Itā€™s my favorite deck builder this side of MTG. The Steam version is, well, ā€œfunctionalā€. Itā€™s a port of the mobile version and it shows, but it works well enough. Great game, anyway.

So once again, thank you, Malkael. Your turn!

I have never heard of it :O

Didnā€™t want to google this one, for some reason, though I did others (and got nowhere - not reverse image search, god forbid).
I had I feeling I remembered a few more of those details from reading about the game at one point, but might as well not give them away. It did sound pretty neat, but I forgot about it until today.

Very fortunate I managed to stumble upon the physical game whilst I was looking at something else card game related. The ā€˜Additri, Gaiamancerā€™ card art fortuitously happened to show up and with so many physical games having digital adaptations these days it was worth a guess.

Now onward, to the next game frame!

Bronze?

Oh! I had forgotten about that game! It looked super sweet, I wonder if it can still be purchased.
Iā€™ll guess Heroes of Might and Magic 9.

It is neither Bronze nor Might & Magic IX. On to the next reveal.

Shards of Infinity is my favorite deck builder, too!