2023 also has plenty of WTF?!?!? moments.

There are a lot of trends that seem similar to the 1850s. Things like high voter turnout, a Supreme Court that seems behind the times and probably more.

Hopefully it’s just random data points that people are just throwing together, rather than a reenactment of the 1800s.

“People like orgasms,” surprised and confounded scientists say.

Who was going around breaking all the pig dicks for the study? Imagine having that on your resume.

Hey, remember the dubious term “quiet quitting” that didn’t mean quitting at all?

So business as usual then? Must be a slow news day over there.

Get ready to do more work for the same pay, it’s a recession you know!

It’s imperative that corporate America get back to the “you’re lucky you even have a job” mode so they have all the power again.

CNBC is part of the system that is working to get us there.

Probably “Dr.” Oz.

When I was in college I did some things I’m not very proud of, but I needed the money.

Well that’s a pisser.

Do NOT eat the cakes served on Air India flights!

Are these people incredibly drunk? What the fuck would drive you to piss anywhere other than a toilet - you’re in an airplane, there are a few of them. I have to assume that these were acts of aggression, and these people probably piss on people where ever the fuck they live too. They aren’t first time pissers, but are so acclimated to pissing on others that they were willing to do it on a plane.

I found this related article amusing:

It’s not just Indians who tend to do this. Last February, a Californian man urinated on the floor of a Southwest Airlines cabin after asking a flight attendant if she would like to see his penis. The attendant declined this offer, but the man proceeded to unzip and pee in the cabin. However, unlike in the Air India cases, the American man is facing federal charges and the possibility of 20 years in jail.

Of course it happened on Southwest Airlines.

That’s fucked.

The Indian pisser was a Wells Fargo employee, now fired. The victim was 72 years old. The main criticism at the airline is that they didn’t call the cops or security once they landed.

Talk about pissing your career away.

Goddam I love the Smothers Brothers.