2023 Video Game Frame Game - All Games and Frames Welcome!

If it wasn’t clear: I am stumped.

It’s a shame, I posted about this a week or two ago ;_;

That’s a lot of numbers on the screen.

I’ve got nothing, but it’s always nice to see something I’ve never heard of. I guess I didn’t really recognize that skull.

Reminds me of Duskull. I’m suprised this isn’t a Temple Run game, weren’t those a big deal years ago?

I think that skull might be in some Unity asset pack. Not that that’s any help with this one.

It was Magicus, the Puzzle Quest clone that makes Puzzle Quest feel boring, from the Astlibra developer. Beyond highly recommended, even though the Engrish is horrible from what I’ve been told.

Many more obscure game frames will soon be available!!

WARNING - this link will open a tab and start blaring super generic rock music at you loudly! NSFW in that way, just a heads up.

it doesn’t do that at all here ;0 but then no web page ever did, so i guess i’m very good at computers XD

No idea - there is a little audio player that started auto playing when I first went to the page. I turned it off and the cookie on the page remembered my selection so it doesn’t play any longer, maybe you also turned it off the first time you were on the page?

Just saying, if it can happen to me (thankfully I’m in the office solo today) it could happen to someone that has less-than-understanding co-workers nearby, just a heads up to them it might happen. The page has the capability to just play music, at the least.

nope, never had a web page ever make a sound on any of my computers for almost 15 years, but i’m sure the sound is turned on! probably a blessing of adblock one, since i don’t get a sound on the phone either, and have it installed there as well. that player doesn’t even show up here!

I’m running uBlock - it isn’t an add, it’s an embedded web player. Are you saying if you went to that tab and clicked the Play button on the player in my screen grab, you won’t get audio?

no, the player altogether didn’t show up on phone with adblock one over safari.
I just tried on my computer (it is where i made the post with the link) with firefox and… ublock origin, as it is called, and the player does show up, but is stopped as default (thank lord, that thing is horrible, i would never have subjected someone to THAT!)

In the end, nobody clicked the link and checked out the best game of 2017 :(
Oh well, your loss!

Is it Merchant of the Skies?

It is not.

I’ll guess Owlboy, even though I’m confident it isn’t.

Lemmings?

Kingdoms?

I clicked it, I think 2 other folks did. To be honest, watching some gameplay on YouTube it looked a bit too “mobile game” to me, but it is only $3 so next time I’m on my phone and looking to kill time I will remember you enjoyed it and pull the trigger!

Oh, here have some plenty of hugs from me!

Nobody got the game yet. Or its genre, for that matter!