2023 Video Game Frame Game - All Games and Frames Welcome!

Welcome to the 2023 Frame Game! This year, like the previous years, we want to really encourage participation with what we did in the past - which is NOT worrying about tracking the games so much (duplicates are totally fine, especially if they lead to some fun guesses and surprises), though I will link the cheat code for past games that have been used in the previous entries!

On top of that, just like in the past, in order to encourage folks to guess whom might otherwise refrain for fear of having to “take a turn” I will offer my services to create screen grabs for the winner to post themselves, or even post on their behalf, and additionally will as last year pick a game myself or use their pick and/or screenshot. No reason not to dive in and give it a shot or take a guess! I’m certain other “veterans” will be happy to offer their services as well.

Otherwise, the rules are simple, post part of a screenshot and give folks some time to take a guess (just one) as to what the game might be, and if no one guesses in an amount of time you deem fit (let’s try to avoid waiting longer than 24 hours if possible, however, or the thread potentially gets pushed down too far) , post a follow up guess and rinse and repeat. Remember, you only win if someone guesses the game successfully, but in the spirit of competition don’t make it easy on us! Some of us are freaky good at this, so have fun with it!

Thanks for playing! The more participants, I think the more fun everyone will have!

First up, @Hereafter looks to have won the final guess in 2022, so I’ll give him the floor!

Thanks Scott, would’ve missed this thread.

Signalis?

Balan Wonderworld?

Bioshock the 1st?

Satisfactory?

Mario Kart Tour?

Some great guesses, I didn’t realize my choice of perspective threw a couple of people for a loop.

Signalis
Balan Wonderworld
Bioshock the 1st
Satisfactory
Mario Kart Tour

That dwarf space mining game. Deep Rock Galactic?

Those blue crystals ring a bell… Supraland: Six Inches Under?

No to both,

Signalis
Balan Wonderworld
Bioshock the 1st
Satisfactory
Mario Kart Tour
Deep Rock Galactic
Supraland

Orcs must massage die 2?

I gifted that game to a friend. He didn’t get the message and didn’t gift it back to me. My friends are so stupid!

Yup! OMD 2. Finally got a chance to play this with my son after waiting for almost a decade lol.

Slime Rancher?

Orc must massage

Neither of those.

(no giffy goodness this time, I have a headache)