29 no-nos for gamers over age 30

Bill S Preston, Esquire!

8-bit Theatre (http://www.nuklearpower.com) - it’s the big “destroy everything” death beam spell that Black Mage casts every now and then.

“bogart” I sorta get from context, but someone else will have to provide the definition.[/quote]

Uh, no. Hadoken is the fireball from streetfighter 2.[/quote]

Whille browsing Bash.org, I came upon something that is quite possibly and simultaneously the greatest and worst game-related pun: “They call me Hadoken because I’m downright fierce.”

Ah. See, I don’t play those games.

(“Which games?” “The stupid ones.” And then I get lynched …)

Play any game with Princess Toadstool in it

Bullshit.

Funny too where 8 is # Refuse to play games that are rated lower than mature.

So, I’m over 30, but I used to play a game with Princess Toadstool in it – in middle school.

I got something like 500k in Donkey Kong on the Colecovision. I thought I was the hot stuff.

Not that there’s anything different about my situation now. Witness my pride at doing 1-20 in WoW in under 12 hours /played.

[quote=“forgeforsaken”]

Funny too where 8 is # Refuse to play games that are rated lower than mature.[/quote]

So nobody over 30 should be playing Madden?

Funny too where 8 is # Refuse to play games that are rated lower than mature.[/quote]

So nobody over 30 should be playing Madden?[/quote]

The list is things you shouldn’t do.

“30. Cry yourself to sleep after being banned from IRC.”

9.Tea-bag a downed opponent in Halo 2

Oh, come onnnnnnnnnnnn. . . that’s so fun

‘It’s not a microphone it’s a bong’ by ween is superior.

8-bit Theatre (http://www.nuklearpower.com) - it’s the big “destroy everything” death beam spell that Black Mage casts every now and then.

“bogart” I sorta get from context, but someone else will have to provide the definition.[/quote]

Uh, no. Hadoken is the fireball from streetfighter 2.[/quote]

Whille browsing Bash.org, I came upon something that is quite possibly and simultaneously the greatest and worst game-related pun: “They call me Hadoken because I’m downright fierce.”[/quote]

hahahahahahah I hate myself for laughing

edit: I also just made that quote my email sig.