4400 Season Three

I think it’s the whole season. There hasn’t been that many episodes.

Just want to pipe in here and say: isn’t the young woman who plays Isabelle the hottest thing walking? Damn!

Man, as soon as that episode aired where Tom first got the needle…I totally called it. Saw it coming a mile away. Was still fun to watch though. Was anyone else thinking this when Tom had the gun, and he starts to lower it… “what a fucking puss…OH SHIT…”

And ho hum…Alanna got abducted again. Sucks for Tom. Alone once again

When Tom had the gun, my wife’s exact words were “He’s not going to…OH SHIT…”

4400 is renewed for another season. Hooray!

Too bad Invasion and Surface had to go away =(

Just goes to show, you can make an awesome show and have believable spooky shit happening in it without having a tremendous budget.

spoilers OK Finale. Not as good as last season’s closer but I like how they keep upping the ante. Cheap ploy is putting Maia in harms way for the showdown but whatever. Poor Tom is right, this guy really doesn’t get a break.

I just started getting caught up, since I forgot to watch the 4400 last summer. I just finished the “Gone” episodes, and am really let down with how dumb this show has begun. In the past, it at least made an attempt to be internally consistent with itself. But this episode blew all of that out of the water. It was like the writers saw Dark City or the Forgotten and said, “We have to do a 2 episode story arc that takes those ideas and executes them poorly!”

I’m not looking forward to the next episode if it’s more of this crap. Does the season get better or worse from this point out? Should I even bother keeping up with this show?