7.5 million PHL devotees honor Black Nazarene:Conditional Global Destruction Prophecy

Zylon - my synthesizer post was Ambien, this was not. It concerns me when anyone says says they’re going make a mark on papers across the world, especially when they may have a mental illness.

“may”?

I was just trying to not be insulting to Judge Floro.

The Black Nazerene stuff is new, isn’t it?

Judge Floro’s a Rush fan?

Conditional Global Destruction Prophecy was still a pretty kick-ass album, but IMO Black Nazarene’s earlier stuff was better. Less slick production, more shredding guitar and manic drums.

The Judge has described many visions of the Black Nazz on his Twitter feed, so I looked it up — it’s a particular statue in his native archipelago.

Peace to all of yeah!

I and LUIS, is, are an alien, an extraterrestrial, from planet Jupiter and Osaka, Japan.

We came here revealing only 1% of us, I and LUIS, the ultimate Violet lights outside the e-magnetic spectrum, and 99%, the deepest secrets of the entire universe will never be intercepted by any instrument in the entire universe.

We came here to give Peace of Christ through Mary for the Conversion of atheists, skeptics, agnostics and Christian born-agains who scatter heresies from Luther and the Prostestant movements, inter alia.

Since Sept 2010, we revealed the greatest mystery in the universe: 53 living witnesses saw the mystic bright lights in my palms including the Risen Christ and Black Nazarene seen by 8 persons here in Philippines.

I am not scaring any of you, but my time has come and sufferings, penance, repentance are the if if ifs or conditions for stoppage of global scattered annihilation.

Mark my word, they will regret it.

http://jfluis.blogspot.com/

http://nazarenejfloro.blogspot.com/2010/12/pinagpala-imortal-black-nazarene.html

PS

My famous for myself quotes

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you!”

NB

2011 Yunnan earthquake March 10
2011 Sendai earthquake and tsunami March 11

Please do read this stunning revelation prefatory to the bigger ones this year

http://cid-e76bfff86f9a213f.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/jfvflaa.doc

51 pages - The Prophet: “Pinagpala” “LUIS, Armand and Angel”: A Friend from another Star; Jupiter and Osaka, Japan; Banana Justice: LUIS’ Violet and White Lights versus Evil - Hypocrisy, Greed, Lust for Money and Power, Anger and Vengeance

I want those as new titles for posters!

TRUE SEMI-RELEVANT STORY TO FOLLOW

I lived in the Philippines for 2 1/2 years. We lived in Subic Bay, right next to a town called Olongapo, which was about 3 hours away from Manila if I remember correctly. Boy, I sure do have some great memories living there! Here are some highlights:

• Living right next door to the jungle
  • Temps never got below the 70’s. We would vacation in a town called Baguio in the mountains and the temps would get into the 50’s there.
  • My brother was 15 when we lived there and he had a LOT of freedom on and off base. He could drive, and he went to a bunch of seedy bars. Don’t tell my parents, okay?
  • Going on trips to Olangapo was awesome. It was unlike anything I’ve ever seen… open-air markets with freshly-killed pigs hanging on beams, movie theaters (I saw Flash Gordon for the first time there), and jitneys (colorful jeep-like taxis… really cool).
  • Everyone who lived on base employed a housekeeper who lived with the family. Lita was our housekeeper and had a room downstairs. She did everything… made dinner, changed our sheets, cleaned the house, you name it. She even kept me, a bratty 5 year old, in line, which could be difficult at times. We actually went out to the country to visit her family once and stayed a few days. That was a truly awesome experience. Lita now lives in Washington D.C. and my parents see her from time to time. She even attended my brother’s wedding a few years ago. She was really special.
  • Our housing development was on the side of a mountain, and there was a rock wall right outside our house. I used to climb that wall (about 40 feet high, steep slope) with my friends whenever my parents weren’t looking. I can’t believe I used to do that.
  • Traveling to Clarke AFB with my dad on his motorcycle. He used to have to slap my leg to keep me from falling asleep.
  • Going to Bataan and going up in a giant cross memorial. I didn’t know what it was when I was 7, but I still remember it today. Awesome monument.
  • Going to the electronic store to look at all the greatest toys from Japan.
  • Felix the Cat bubblegum! My brother would get some for me when he went on trips to Okinawa and Japan.
  • Filipinos are among the nicest, most sharing people I have ever known. They are truly special.

I could go on and on, but I don’t want to hijack Judge’s thread. I just had to say I LOVE the Philippines and I would like to go back again some day.

Judge Floro, what is your favorite Rush song? Mine is “Spirit of Radio.”

I’ve got fifty cents on “The Necromancer.”

Don’t be silly, no one likes “The Necromancer”. My money’s for something off of Power Windows.

Hey, I like “The Necromancer.” Sort of. Well, part of it. One of the guitar solos, really. It reminds me of “Child in Time.”

Not to be a downer, but these posts have started to sound more and more threatening.

Don’t ever start out with “I am not scaring any of you” and then follow up with a bunch of scary shit, brah.

I have decided that the “Black Nazarene” is going to be an AWESOME npc in my current P&P campaign - either as a title, or the name of a vessel.

Nah, make it a sandwich.

Clearly, Floro listens to REM instead, “What’s the Frequency Kenneth?”

Did you miss the part where he revealed the original audience for his latest revelation?