8th best game of 2019: Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

This game had such a limited release I haven’t yet played it, so it can’t appear in my 2019 list. But since the wider release schedule is stretched out over two different years maybe it’ll show up on my 2020 list.

I think the PS4 and Switch versions are imminent - they were finished before Christmas but didn’t make it through certification in time. I’d imagine the Xbox version will be ready in a couple of months, maybe?

Has any of this actually been announced? I know I saw a link about Xbox achievements in the game thread, but PS4 and Switch release incoming? Now I have to decide whether to buy it now for the PS4, which was ostensibly one of the reasons I picked up a Pro a few months back, as xbox probably wasn’t happening at that point- or wait for Xbox, who’s controller I vastly prefer.

Yeah.

Thanks!

Unsurprising.

I knew I should have grabbed it during the holiday sale. Dangit!

What happened to this “Best of…” series? And isn’t @tomchick’s avatar a spoiler for what the best game of the year is? Once it was Mishra from Agents of Mayhem, then it was Hoss Barkins from Red Dead Redemption, and now it’s … a game menu?

It’s still going!

-Tom