90 day Jane

http://90dayjane.blogspot.com/

I am going to kill myself in 90 days. What else should i say? This blog is not a cry for help or even to get attention. It’s simply a public record of my last 90 days in existence.

Some commenter is on the ball:

Good job giving her more attention.

Ack. She wears boyshorts in that video. Fuck that. Let her go.

Total fake.

90 Day Jayne

The site meter kind of gives it away.

Better than the attention whore blog

I am going to kill myself in 90 days. What else should i say? This blog is not a cry for help or even to get attention. It’s simply a public record of my last 90 days in existence. I’m not depressed and nothing extremely horrible has lead me to this decision. But, does it really have to? I mean, as an atheist I feel life has no greater purpose. My generation has had no great depression, no great war and our biggest obstacle is beating Halo 3. So, if I feel like saying “game over”, why can’t I? Anyway, I hope you enjoy my thoughts as the clock runs out. Also, if blogspot takes this down before i’m gone just go to www.90dayjane.com. Please don’t attempt to “help” me. If you want to truly help, please send me ideas on how to do the deed. thx-Jane

Whoa, someone call Dave Long! The Club could save this woman’s life!

Someone on metafilter guessed “christian viral marketing”, with a last day save by Jesus. Which probably isn’t true, but would be totally awesome if it was.

That is almost enough to make me convert!

I am going to kill myself in 90 days. What else should i say? This blog is not a cry for help or even to get attention. It’s simply a public record of my last 90 days in existence. I’m not depressed and nothing extremely horrible has lead me to this decision. But, does it really have to? I mean, as an atheist I feel life has no greater purpose. My generation has had no great depression, no great war and our biggest obstacle is beating Halo 3. So, if I feel like saying “game over”, why can’t I? Anyway, I hope you enjoy my thoughts as the clock runs out. Also, if blogspot takes this down before i’m gone just go to www.90dayjane.com. Please don’t attempt to “help” me. If you want to truly help, please send me ideas on how to do the deed. thx-Jane

They’ve been watching Fight Club too much.

Halo 3 really wasn’t that tough.

I was kind of hoping this wouldn’t show up here. Every click that site gets is too many clicks.

I’d hit it.

(Even on day 91)

Agreed. I won’t visit the site out of principle.

I won’t visit it either, I quotes Wholly’s quote. As you all know I have minimal tolerance for attention whores. :P

Maybe as it goes along it’ll turn out that she’s going to kill herself cos of a cult she’s a part of. Then in the end lonelygirl will show up and save her.

That’s probably way less disturbing to people who don’t know where you work.

According to the way she is counting the days, that would be the day before she started the blog. Although, if that is actually how you meant it, I guess that is quite a bit better. Than the cadaver sex way.