Yes. I wish to nominate Lantz.
I’ll sum up the reasons that I’ve posted in the thread during the day:
- The Chef is a lower-value target than the Mayor, his power already spent
- From my point of view, both are equally likely to be evil
- Evil has trouble killing the Mayor except by execution, let’s not do their job for them the first thing we do
- What happens to the Mayor at night can be revealing
and, one more I realised now:
- If we have an undertaker, we gain more by knowing if the Chef is true than the Mayor; the knowledge that we have one pair of evil.