A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

I’m going to vote Yea, but I’d like to recommend that we don’t go over 4 yes votes so that we keep our options open today.

I need minute to think a bit more.
But I should say I forgot to tell I replied to Lantz 30 minutes ago or so.

Rules question for @Lodgium if there were a drunk in the game, would that mean that a total of 6 people thought they were townspeople? The 5 real ones, and then the drunk think they’re a sixth?

Yes, that’s correct, assuming that there is a baron.

Yes, given the givens and assuming the assumptions, of course.

The drunk in question would imply the baron :P

Really conflicted on this one, but I’ll go with scott, for the same reasons. No.

I mean, I really do kinda wanna kill someone, but not if it seems pointless.

Going with No

No on @jostly

I will vote Yes because I don’t think it is pointless, but I guess we’ll see who people are into killing instead.

I guess I don’t see how executing Good players is helpful, besides making the Evil team happy.

a) If Dave is telling the truth, then we can confirm good player’s roles by execution.
b) If you have a list of the evil players to execute then I’m all ears :)
c) I think that there’s decent circumstantial evidence that Jostly might be evil

Jostly whispered to Matt at the very start of the game and then the Empath was killed the first night. If Matt is the imp, a Spy Jostly would be able to tell Matt who to kill.

a) Yeah, that’s true.
b) If only.
c) That might be a thing.

I think Lantz has points and will switch to Yes

Again, this is possible, but you can’t prove it. If Jostly is evil, his corpse will look evil. If he is the Recluse, his corpse will look evil. We won’t be able to tell the difference. Do I not understand that properly?

If Jostly is killed, his corpse will show some evil role, what specific evil roll it is could be illuminating right? It may narrow possibilities. (edit - it may not, but that’s kind of the case with everything)

I am not saying that it is the only option we can go with, it just happens to be the one that seems to provide the most information personally w/ the added bonus of potentially taking out someone I think could be evil.

Yes, that’s fair enough.

noting my edit down here since Scott replied before I could ninja it in

Wow, it’s really heartwarming to see so many of you wanting to stop my execution because * checks note * it wouldn’t be useful. Well.

Anyway, I’m heading off for the evening now. In the meanwhile, @Lodgium, please note I want to make a nomination before the day ends, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be right after this one is resolved, if someone else wants to jump in.

* heads for the door *

Oh, one last thing… * turns around * @Knightsaber, on the night that rowe died, who did you protect and why?

@Lodgium, I have changed my mind. I will use my vote token and vote Yes to executing @jostly.

That should be 4 Yes votes.