A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

This is where I land. NO unless convinced otherwise

Nobody likes my theory? Sad!

I’ll put a YES in for the record though.

As for formal accusation, I believe I put down my reasons in the nomination and the post after that.

I’m reasonably sure everyone knows where I stand.

Okay, Voting underway for the execution of @Knightsaber

Vote in thread, YES to execute @Knightsaber, NO to keep @Knightsaber alive

4 YES votes to tie, 5 YES votes to execute.

Vote preferences recorded so far

Living Players
@Juan_Raigada: NO
@CaseyRobinson: NO
@Knightsaber: NO
@jostly: YES

Dead Players:
@Matt_W: NO

Tentative Yes.

@Lodgium can I change my vote before the vote ends? If so, I’d like to switch to NO. Someone’s been a silly boy.

@Matt_W abstained, didn’t he?

And I vote No.

I vote NO on KS

I am voteless.

Voting NO and abstaining are the same thing.

You can change your vote until everyone has voted, then you’re locked in.

This is terribly interesting. I don’t suppose you’d share?

I assumed Casey isn’t lying based primarily on he either needing to take a huge chance or be the spy (so he knew there were outsiders), and the spy would probably pick a role with information.

But then I just now figured out one more person would know the Baron was in play: the Baron.

Note, I’m not saying I believe Casey is the Baron. But it removed a lot of certainty, and you’re no longer evil in the majority of calculations.

Then I’d like to change my vote from No to Abstain.

I’ll have to wrap my brain around that but I can’t disagree with the outcome.

Not that I say these conditions are met, but:

• if both outsiders are telling the truth, and
  • there is no poisoner, then
  • the 5 townsfolk are accounted for in Rowe, Scott, Perky, Lantz / Matt, Dave / Juan

Maybe there is a poisoner. Maybe one or both are lying.

Hence the tentative yes. Nothing personal.

Yes, I now very much prefer you to be alive until the night, to see what happens. My suggestion: You have a couple of worthy candidates to protect. Don’t announce or discuss who you’re going to pick. Then we’ll analyse based on who dies. If you want to tell someone for verification, tell it to a dead person on the promise they will make no private conversation until the next day. That way you can’t have told the imp.

This is a good idea! As a dead person generally acknowledged to be good, I’d be happy to accept this role.

And if you want to ensure that you’re not telling it to a dead evil, tell it to all dead persons, and we’ll see if they agree on what you said. :)