A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

On the other hand, they could be not targeting me to make you execute me for free.

tenor

Basically me since the game started.

Oh we’re in a whisper phase.

I’m picking up the old tin-can-on-a-string to annoy @scottagibson

I am busy most the day but there’s a lot for everyone to unpack so I think that we should wait a while before anyone is nominated

Since Lantz is here, I’m going to grab the VR set to get him into the chat room as well.

i.e. whisper whisper at Lantz.

The former is correct. A dead imp will continue to register as a Demon if checked by the fortune teller.

A note: I’ll be busy this evening with family (happy fourth to fellow USians!) and backpacking in the mountains tomorrow and Monday. I can give @Lodgium advice on how I might vote so the game doesn’t bog down.

Yikes, this means a Fortune Teller might see as many as 3 Demons? The real, current one; the dead Imp; and the red herring?

That is possible, yes.

Lantz whispers to Knightsaber

@scottagibson whispers to @Knightsaber

I don’t know about the rest of you folks, but I’m inclined toward not executing anyone today, and seeing what the baddies decide to do tonight.

I feel like sitting on our hands is a bit of a waste

If I could, I would take another stab at Knightsaber. Or Lantz.

Not that I have a better plan than executing @Lantz to finish acting on @rowe33 ‘s info.

Assuming we haven’t managed to kill any evil yet, this is likely the last night we can manage to do so with only living people voting yes.

I feel the same, but can’t articulate an alternative. That said, I’m for an alternative if we can all agree on one, and in any event I have no vote so I guess my counsel is purely advisory at this point.

It’s also clear to me now that I used my power poorly. There are a couple of ways I could use it now that would basically unravel most of the problem, and they should have been obvious to me earlier. Sorry for that, team good!

I am not against being executed if it helps narrow possibilities. I would like some time to try and sort through things first though. Today is mad busy.