A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

I think trying to get some resolution on Dave’s possible drunkenness is of a lot of value. Sacrificing me is the best route there, although it would be more valuable if my role wasn’t as widely known. That said, it’s what we have.

It is hard for me to process that evil wouldn’t have gone for one of the information revealing roles if they were legitimate but I don’t see how it is actionable vs something to keep in mind.

Unless they’re like me and play too conservative in their first time in a new game.

Well, I’m skeptical that they tried to kill @Perky_Goth. I think it is more likely that they held fire (targeted someone already dead) to create the impression that @Knightsaber had successfully defended someone.

I don’t see how we can resolve it, I just think that it’s important to try and keep the various explanations open so we don’t get too far down one route to be able to mentally pivot if more facts come up.

Also, I think that there’s an obvious easier solution of just killing off Knightsaber if he is good and one or both of Juan and Dave are worth protecting.

Okay, nominations are now officially open!

I suppose I’ll nominate @Lantz, then.

@Lantz you have been nominated. Do you have anything to say in your defense?

So I’m thinking maybe we should not openly say who I will test tonight, lest we give the Imp too much info (this is supposing I survive). But if we are going to whisper it, then we make sure I only whisper with good guys?

I’ll commit to doing what you guys decide.

I am good but I think that this execution makes sense. So I guess not really :P

I will vote YES for my own execution to save us wasting any dead people vote tokens.

I think that Perky is the safest person to game plan with. I don’t think there’s any huge need to include anyone else unless you both think there’s someone you want to include.

I’m not a big fan, either. I think it will go a long way to seeing if Dave is the Drunk, if not more.

As much as I dislike it, Yes on the execution.

You don’t have to pretend to not be a little bit excited to execute me off :P

Nah man, remember in the first game we played of Secret You in which we legitimately fought? But now we’re game friends and I hate doing this.

(I do really enjoy handing you a Cylon card in BSG though)

Most definitely.

Also, I vote yes…

Now voting on the execution of @Lantz

6 players alive, 3 YES votes required for execution.

Current tallied votes

YES:
@Lantz
@Knightsaber
@Perky_Goth
@CaseyRobinson
@Dave_Perkins

NO:
@Matt_W
@jostly

I vote Yea. I’m not feeling great about it but I’m lacking other plans.

I’m feeling a little like the dude in The Princess Bride trying to decide which wine do drink.