A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

Convoluted thought telegraphed to Juan

It seems that if we trust him, there’s really only a straight path, unless I’m missing something, as usual.

I am confused but whisper back.

I wouldn’t say I was enthusiastic but I think that it’s the best chance at decoding an absolute mess.

Second call for further nominations (not that I expect any, but best to be sure)

@Lantz
@Perky_Goth
@Juan_Raigada
@Dave_Perkins

Oh, right. None here.

None here either

None here

Nope.

Brace for impact!

@Lodgium my death awaits

With no further nominations, the mob descends and @Lantz is executed.

The game continues.

Welcome to Elysium, @Lantz.

Day 5 Dawns. @Dave_Perkins has died in the night.

Town Square
@scottagibson Dead Used Vote Token
@Dave_Perkins Dead Has Vote Token
@CaseyRobinson Alive
@Matt_W Dead Has Vote Token
@rowe33 Dead Has Vote Token
@Lantz Dead Has Vote Token
@Knightsaber Alive
@Perky_Goth Alive
@jostly Dead Has Vote Token
@Juan_Raigada Alive

A word of warning: There are 4 living players remaining. If the good team executes someone today and that person is not the demon, there will be 3 living players, and then the demon will kill one at night. If the demon successfully kills at night, that leaves 2 living players and a victorious evil team.

In short, if you execute someone today, good wins if it’s the demon, evil wins if it isn’t (unless some sort of shenanigans prevent a death during the night).

Begin, Day 5!

So, no Dave info coming. I guess we are waiting for info from @Juan_Raigada and @Knightsaber.

Still, I figure now I appear good to all, as evil couldn’t take the chance that I would ID Lantz. And they knew I was the Drunk (which I believe they would), then they wouldn’t have killed me. So I assume I’m not Drunk, and I got correct ids on Matt (Imp) and Jostly (poisoner).

Well, there’s at least a few scenarios where we’ll get useful information here.

Oh, squeaky clean.

Unless, that is, you were the imp. Which remains a possibility still.

That’s assuming we managed to kill an evil player. If we didn’t we’d lose without any execution.

But if we didn’t we are screwed anyway…

Btw, I checked Casey and KS, as told by perky, and got no demon there.

I suspect I might be drunk.

Well, we seem to have a 1 in 3 chance of getting the imp. So that’s something.