Action figures (and other toys)

That John Wick looks pretty cool.

cute!

Posing action figures at my desk is a very grown-up, professional way to pass the time on a conference call. That’s what I tell myself anyway.

@WhollySchmidt That’s a very reasonable view.

Are any of these dolls anatomically correct? I’ve never actually handled one.

And now you never will.

FBI OPEN UP!

That’s disgusting.

I don’t think this thread is about that sort of thing but I’m sure you’ll be able to find more information elsewhere.

Windowmaker is bae.

Well, mostly because her gun is awesome.

MAN, NOT AGAIN!!

Is that a Jeff Goldblum figure?

Yup, that’s Goldblum as the Grandmaster in Thor Ragnarok.

I really like how this can balance itself on one leg.

I really love the construction of Storm Collectibles figures. I only have Ryu, but he’s one of my favorites.

And speaking of Storm Collectibles, just when I thought I didn’t need any more pricey figures…

Monster Hunter!

Spotted at Comicon back when things like Comicon existed.

I’m very jealous of that Sagat. He’s my favorite SF character.

Just finished setting up a diorama project I’ve been working on for one of my shelves.

The zombies are cheap figures I got from Amazon. Spent some time repainting them adding bases. I’m mostly happy with how they turned out.

So I’ve loved Transformers since I was a kid. I don’t really collect. I might get 1 or 2 figures a year.

I recently splurged on a third-party Optimus Prime, Aoyi Mech LS-13. After getting in hand, I may have a hard time settling for other transformers in the future.

I didn’t buy it from that site, but they have some decent pictures. I can’t believe this guy transforms. He stands a foot tall and he can even do a super hero landing pose! The engineering on these things is amazing. They even integrated glowing LED eyes, glowing axe, and glowing gun.

It set me back $80, after tax, including shipping direct from China.