Age of Wonders: Planetfall by Triumph Studios

To be fair, most characters in Age of Wonders 3 look terrible, too, especially the faces.

Yeah but she looks especially bad… like sickly, infested, possessed or something.

Confirmed: Age of Wonders: Planetfall is part of the Warhammer 40k timeline/universe. ;)

And here I thought that it was opposable thumbs that differentiated us from other primates…

Er… I don’t get it?

I think that’s okay.

Most primates have opposable thumbs. Just saying.

There’s a stream of this due next Saturday, 7th August 1800 central European time.

That’s 1700 British time.

Not sure what that is in sundial states of America. 😛

Oh, guys, why can’t I just have my silly little joke without being called out for opacity and untruth? ;)

Okay, I’ll sleep on the couch tonight.

I believe 1800 CET is 11am CDT Friday 9/6, or 12pm EDT/9am PDT

I thought they all had a good consistent look.

If they’re gonna throw streams in our faces now, why is this still a 2019 release?

Wasn’t the stellaris stream series well in advance of release?

Seems a paradox policy.

I hope Triumph release this later rather than sooner.

They seem to be onto something really special here. Don’t rush it.

And 2019 starts in 4 months. Not far really.

I’m guessing a spring release, say April.

edit:

also, the stream is on the 7th, a FRIDAY, not Saturday as I had mentioned earlier.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/age-of-wonders-planetfall-gameplay-reveal-stream-september-7th.1117052/#post-24618172

Consistently awful, yes. :-P

Maybe yours looked terrible, all mine looked fantastic. I genuinely enjoyed hero creation.

I think I’ve spent more time in hero creation than I have actually playing the game, and I love playing the game. It’s really just a great hero creator and I adore the aesthetics.

Adore, abhor. Tomayto, tomahto. I think we all agree here!

The hero/units in the game looked pretty good to me, too, though nothing looks as good zoomed in as zoomed out.