Agents of Mayhem - Volition's post Saints IP

The music in the debut trailer really did a disservice to the game. Utterly shapeless, generic drum and bass with no connection to what is happening in the scene. I feel that this game would seem much more exciting just with more effective music choices in the video…

I am eager to see game play footage of this one.

Will humanity have to unite in the face of a new Shivan threat?!

Oh…wait…what? Oh…

No, seriously, this looks cool though!

1000 times this.

I’m in. Super stoked for this.

About time for another playthrough of SR IV, too. Get me in the mood.

Some streams of the gameplay for those interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4K5CNgJU0M&feature=youtu.be

They’ve announced a launch date: August 18th.

So what genre is this thing? moba? action-rpg? data-sim?

Also, @Teiman, it’s a single player 3rd person open world action game.

When they will make a game where we play the puny scientist? Why always the heroes with cool gadgets, when?

Well, I won’t say any of the characters are puny, but at least some of them are technically or medically minded. Heh.

Reactions from a variety of press outfits are online now from a press event held a week or so back, along with some b-roll footage.

Comes out August 15th!

Dat voice over, intro theme and end theme!

:O

Quick, KIT, what I am looking at? Is this still some sort of MOBA? or something else?

Also, do the mere existence of Overwatch has removed the oxygen from the atmosphere from any other game in a remotely similar genre?

It’s never been a MOBA. It’s a third person open world action game.

I thought it was interesting that PC Gamer had a harsh preview of this. I can’t remember the author.

“I am shooting you… from space!”

Looks great. I’m now a possible buyer. The Knight Rider theme was fine, but the Magnum P.I. ending puts it over the top.

Still not doing it for me. Looks like it’s trying too hard, and a very strong emphasis on racing which is always the activity I avoid because if wanted to race I’d be playing a racing game.

It’s Volition. they never let me down.