AI image generation comes for Quarter to Three

“an NFT of some Gorillaz fanart”

“an NFT of some Gorillaz fanart|Behance”

“an NFT of some Gorillaz fanart|Trending on artstation”

“an NFT of some Gorillaz fanart by Andy Warhol”

Videos!

One more shot at “cormac considers spending way too much on a box of pop-tarts|painting” with his avatar to start:

And removing the painting keyword:

That really is some freaky stuff!

These are really neat, also you folks have way too much free time.

That is clearly a Jaffa Cake. Far superior to an Oreo.

He handles it like a boss, balancing it on his index finger and thumb.

Someone do “Theodore Rex gnawing on his misshapen hand.”

I’d like to see what it can do with : @jpinard in his mutilated pos office chair. :P

“Jeff, a keeper of frogs, sits in a destroyed office chair” in whatever style you think is best.

As you all consider potential prompts, keep in mind that they tend to be better the more descriptive they are. Length is less of a concern, so instead of “chair” you might say “scratched wooden chair with three legs” or something.

“Theodore Rex gnawing on his foot like, cracked and bleeding misshapen hand.”

jeff1

rex1

Perfect. I wish he was here to see it. :)

I tried setting up the generator myself, but unfortunately my video card has only 4 GB VRAM and it keeps saying out of memory unless I set it to really tiny images. Ah well, I’ll just have to live vicariously through the nightmares created by others.

Oh my… living frog chairs!

“The frog chairs suddenly gained sentience and hurriedly waddled away from the weird movie director which they had previously surrounded.”

Masterpiece.

I love this shit… I’ve been using transformers for other stuff related to work, but this is fun to play with.

“A photo of a solid gold robot.”
output

ChristAllOurArt
“Christ, all our art will be created by the AI now”