AI image generation comes for Quarter to Three

My mind. Blown. Repeatedly and gloriously.

(That’s not a request, but a description of my current mental state after discovering this thread!)

-Tom

“So Many Frogs and Pop-Tarts”

I need to smoke a bowl and watch that on repeat.

That is glorious. I could only try to imagine what would be going through the mind of someone on LSD watching that looped.

“Elderly woman sitting behind the counter in a small town”

You’re playing with the zoom script, nice. Are you running it on wsl and figured out how to share your GPU or did you get that to run via bash on the conda command line?

It didn’t run on wsl… Was having some errors.

I didn’t use the zoom script, I just used some parameterization of the generator itself, using the zvid flag.

python generate.py -p “so many frogs and pop tarts” -zvid -i 4500 -zse 20 -vl 10 -zsc 0.97 -opt Adagrad -lr 0.15 -se 4500

Oh right I forgot the zoom parameter was a thing. :)

This thread is a great reminder of why I love y’all.

“Down on the corner
Out in the street
Willy and the Poor Boys are playin’
Bring a nickel, tap your feet”

I’m running these things in the background while doing crap, and I came up with this one.

This is actually made from a bunch of text prompts, which were based on Darmok and Jalad… but since tanagra isn’t a place that really exists, the system didn’t know what it was, and results were weird. So instead I used this variation of the telling of Darmok and Jalad:
Jeff on the ocean.
Australia on the ocean.
Jeff at Australia.
Tom on the Ocean.
Tom at Australia.
The beast at Australia.
Jeff and Tom on the Ocean.

I’m playing with some of the settings and running batches in the background while doing some other work, but we’ll see what else comes out of this.

This one I tweaked some things, and I think it came out better.

Nicely done!

That.Was.Awesome.

Here’s a new one, where I used the same seed and prompts, but did a reverse zoom so it brings in black pixels from the edge, and has an interesting effect.

If anyone has free time and wants to do another one:

Tom Chick reviews Deus Ex.

;)

Is that Jeff Gordon the NASCAR driver at :11?

More words. A disappointed Tom Chick reviews the pretty good game Deus Ex and pisses off many people. :)

I made another nightmare. Something that happens a lot. lol

Final image:

Stuff of nightmares