All-purpose gun legislation thread

Actually over the years Ive told a few on /pol/ who were threatening school shootings to kill themselves instead. No “wish” about it. I’ll even recommend somewhere quiet where their family wouldn’t find them first. I’ll just be one of many such suggestions in the thread.

Ollie stepping down as NRA president.

Too big an asshole for the NRA. Good job, Ollie.

So I guess he lost the fight?

He must have brought a knife.

Be advised, Oliver North appears to be the good guy in this story.

May wind up belonging in another thread, tbh:

Well done!

Huh.

Just once, couldn’t the shooting take place at a megachurch?

“White race”? What the fuck is that?

And here I thought most of us American Jews were, um, white. Not that, these days, we’d actually claim that, and really.

Already getting into my shul involves all sorts of security stuff, and our main doors, which lead into a very pretty foyer with an amazing 19th century mural rescued from an abandoned building that served as a synagogue, are permanently locked. We’re in the process of investigating even more security stuff, none of which is going to improve the ambiance I’m sure, necessary as such measures are.

This sort of crime though IMO shows the severe danger of the demagoguery and incendiary rightist discourse on multiple platforms, a discourse that invariably emphasizes how “they” are trying to “us,” and then implicitly if not explicitly encourages people to “do something about it.”

Sounds like the shooter is yet another 8chan loser. High time the FBI started taking sites like that with deadly seriousness — they are the modern equivalent of klan rallies.

Hard to do that when they have so many Antifa members to watch. You know, the ones knocking over trashcans are the true threat.

So, within 24 hours we have a mass shooting in Poway, a mass killing in Tennessee, and a mass shooting in Baltimore.

But no, nothing wrong, nothing to see here.

I don’t support an “Australian Solution” to gun violence, but Tomi’s self own is too complete to not laugh.

Poor Tami.

I gotta hand it to Nick, he dunked that shit perfectly.

This is why you don’t want morons on your side in an argument: they weaken your position with their stupidity.