Alliance of the Sacred Suns - if CK2, Stellaris, and MOO3 (Emrich Edition) had a strategy baby

Hello sir! I’m at work but I’ll get that fixed for you when I get home this evening! Thanks for purchasing!

-Steve

The link you sent works and it’s up and running now. Thanks.

Yes, 3 AP, given that each Action is 1 AP. I will create a ‘Swap Personnel’ Action this weekend that will consolidate this task and still only cost 1 AP.

Great! Enjoy!

-Steve

No problem at all… I was able to find the download in my account (even the wrong one) so I have that at least. Just going to try and see if can correct the account issue for the future, we can just discuss via the emails I sent. No hurry, especially if your just getting home from work:)

Thanks again.

How did you solve the save game issue, because I’m getting that too (at least I assume it’s the same issue, the game says successful save but it’s not there to load)?

I noticed as I was fiddling around that many planets have a special property, like “fertile soil”. Is there a way to tell the exact effects of those, because many of them were not as obvious as the one in my example.

Are you running version .7.3.0? Also, you have to completely quit the game and restart in some cases, and can load in the opening menu screen

-Steve

It says .7.3.0a. I tried deleting and reinstalling but same problem.

I solved it in the earlier version by using a non-default installation location. That caused a separate issue with the latest version, so I went back to the default location and now both issues are gone. I can save fine.

So one thing - when you delete and reinstall it overwrites the data folder, which is where it writes the save game. Thus, when you look for the old save game, it’s been wiped out. I really need to update the save and load functions soon - it’s on my list to do a few things:

1. have a save dialog
  2. have a load dialog with multiple save games
  3. have a tutorial save that you can use in conjunction with a printed guide (like the one I’m working on!) This is the easiest to do, since you just need a second save game in a fixed location.

-Steve

Would someone be good enough to check where their save game is stored so I can see if I have the appropriate folder in my install? I have a data folder at C:\Program Files (x86)\KatHawk Studios\AotSS\AotSS_Data but I can’t find a savegame folder. Thanks.

There is no folder (yet); there is a file directly in the data folder called “savegame.xml”.

Well, poop. I had hoped the install just didn’t create the savegame folder in the right place and it would be an easy fix. For whatever reason the file isn’t showing up there when I save.

Replied to your PM.

-Steve

Just an update: Huge update coming out next week with the full Intel system, revamped UI, balancing and optimization, and no game-pausing bugs! Look for it Tuesday. I’ll post some pictures of the updated UI and the Intel system shortly!

Woot! Looking forward to it!

Some pics of the updated planet UI (including the Intel command mode!)

And more pics: