Alliance of the Sacred Suns - if CK2, Stellaris, and MOO3 (Emrich Edition) had a strategy baby

It’s your fault for believing in the project so late :P
I can confirm they are definitely being sent, but be aware of the Google spam filter, just in case.

OK, that’s fair.

Then stop jerking around on gaming message boards and get to work!

:)

giphy

Just got my key. Thanks, Steve.

All Steam keys are now out! If you think you should have a key, or you have any issues with it, please email me at [email protected]! Thanks so much to all of you who purchased before EA, and if you didn’t, please remember you can still wishlist at https://store.steampowered.com/app/1113400/Alliance_of_the_Sacred_Suns/ !

-Steve

I got mine today, no issues! Thanks.

Yup, got my key today. Thanks Steve!

Got mine too. Thanks Steve!

Thanks!

Big update being pushed out on Steam today! Highlights: Character death, health system, rumors, secrets, assassinations, more House diplomacy options, more events, global screen help system, House successors, Threats, and more bug fixes! Enjoy!

-Steve

You forgot to include a Buy button in the update!

That’s in .9. 😆

-Steve

I’m not sure where to report bugs. The imperia5x forum the game says to use has no activity since May, so I’ll post here since I know the dev reads this thread.

Save games reload with all NPCs having the characteristic that they refuse to serve, i.e. the red circle with the slash through it in the lower left corner of the portrait. Every single one, as best I can tell. Every one I click on in any screen, plus absolutely nobody appears in the NPCs available box for project admins/supporters. I have tried saving/reloading multiple different starts, and loading ingame, from the start menu, and from the start of the game. Happens every time. The game appears to work fine otherwise, but I can’t do projects because nobody will work.

Wow. What a weird bug. But good news… fixed! Will be in a update I’m pushing out tomorrow with a whole bunch of little bug fixes and issues!

Best place now to report bugs is at the game’s Discord: Alliance of the Sacred Suns

Thanks!
-Steve

-Steve

New update!

Wooo Wooo, I’m the 650th follower. I hope @Texashawk is still doing his giveaway :-)

Thanks @Texashawk for the key!

Is the living manual the best place to learn how to play? I started a game and then decided I have no idea what to do :-)

Hey robc04!

The manual will help, but that’s being replaced by a much larger manual when the game goes live. In the meantime, I’m going to be recording an extensive tutorial series next week, built around a training game. There will be 10 total videos covering the following:

1. An overview of AotSS
  2. Projects - how to and strategy
  3. Actions - how to and strategy
  4. Economic Mode Detail
  5. Political Mode Detail
  6. Intel Mode Detail
  7. Science System
  8. Other Concepts
  9. Your First Turn
  10. Long Term Strategies

Thanks!