American POWs

Then you’re a fucking moron, and the reason that people can’t handle war.

“Then you’re a fucking moron, and the reason that people can’t handle war.”

Yup. Morale is everything. The Bush Administration has the stomach for war; does the American people?

i was thinking this too. then i read this…makes some sense, although it fits our ‘needs’ a little too well for my comfort.

i was thinking this too. then i read this…makes some sense, although it fits our ‘needs’ a little too well for my comfort.[/quote]

You notice that the huge list of people around the president doesn’t include Dick Cheney? Has he gone into hiding AGAIN???

“You notice that the huge list of people around the president doesn’t include Dick Cheney? Has he gone into hiding AGAIN???”

Probably busy going over more contracts with Halliburton.

What the fuck is going on in here?

I think DrCrypt is pretty close to beating Jumping Jesus to death, and he’s going to be aquitted because hey-zeus is asking for it.

Then you’re a fucking moron, and the reason that people can’t handle war.[/quote]

Yawn

Yes he is, and so would I you repugnant piece of trash. You are saying any woman combattant is basically accepting the risk of rape, so we “enlightened, modern, sensitive, equality-minded men” should stand by and then say it’s their fault if something that horrid happens? My god he admitted it sounded somewhat chauvanistic but you had to jump in with this shitpile of an opinion to counter it?

Yup, JJ’s an irrational, hyper-sensitive, rabid moron. It’s best we all file him in the Sinner/Koontz pile. Let us not waste any more energy debating with this nonsensical mofo.

Since he is Sinner, yes.