Android - what's in your pocket?

One plus 3. Shit, sorry, that is a little big. Is the nextbit Robin still on sale for 300 dollars?

I don’t know what prices are like in the US but I got a moto x play for $250. Going to bed now at 1230am and still have 40% battery left. With my old Nexus 5 I was plugging the charger in at lunch time. Very happy with it.

Too big, alas! Might just hang on til the z3c is on special again.

The OnePlus Three is fan fucking tastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you’re actually being legit here, but this had me laughing out loud.

You mean the “Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk?”

I don’t think NextBit will be around long enough to make their device a safe buy. Not without getting rid of data quotas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo…with dual SIM I can now choose the cheapest prepaid/PPU SMS + voice plan (7-11 SpeakOut, $25 on 365 day expiry) and combine it with $32/month 2GB data (Pubic Mobile) for a combined monthly plan of $33.75.

Yes. “I love this phone! *sent from a different phone”

Edit: I’m fully aware that with the number of devices you own/play around with there is a good chance you’re just using both. :P

I have five SIMs on the go.

The Blu R1 HD looks great for $110U if you can get it in Canada.

Doesn’t Blu have a horrible track record for updates?

Doesn’t everything that’s not Nexus have a horrible record?

Got a Xperia Z3 Compact from a coworker for a really good price. It’s basically in mint condition and so far I’m really happy with it. I just prefer the size so much over the 5"+ devices. And it easily lasts 2.5 days on a single charge. Obviously, this being a non-Nexus device, I’m not in Google’s Android update loop, but given the device size and quality and the price I got it at, I’m willing to live with that.

That said, bye bye, trusted Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Held onto it longer than I should have (1 GB of RAM is horribly unfit for anything these days), but I loved the slim build and the slightly curved screen.

That is very much not the case. The is a great amount of variation.

BLU on the other hand, never seemed to bother with updating any of there phones to Marshmallow. So, I would never recommend their phones despite the great price.

I got that amazon moto g4 for $125, coming in a bit over a week, as a toy. Plan to leave it by the couch. Incredibly cheap for a 5.5" screen and decent speed.

How did you get it for $125? The cheapest one I see is $150 with ads on the lockscreen. Bought it for my grandma to replace her dead Galaxy S2.

There seems to be some sort of promo where it takes $25 off in your cart. Not sure of the exact details.

Meh, it’s not my money, and they were going to spend $200 on some terrible phone at the sprint store. May as well get one without the ads that will probably never be relevant to them.