Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

Yes, I believe that’s correct. Don’t quote me on this, but you should be able to set your clock back as long as your Animal Crossing time still goes forward.

Example: I play on Monday 5/25, and log off at 8pm. Then on Thursday 5/28, I realize I forgot to play on Tuesday. So I set my clock back to 5/26 and launch the game. As far as AC knows, I went from 5/25 to 5/26, so I should be fine.

Time traveling (meta-gaming/hacking the game) is something I won’t do. My wife did it once early April without letting me know, and it broke our notice board, in the sense that it gave notice for an upcoming event a long way off and had other weird effects on my experience. It’s one of the reasons she’s now on her own separate island as she zips through time to dislodge islanders and pick up new ones. I also won’t let her gift me stuff that she gets off her other island; it’s the search that matters to me (where she just wants to get and do everything when she wants).

I prefer the pace of ACNH, I only wish for the qol improvements to smooth out the jaggies (see that earlier video).

It’s not a particularly large amount, but turnips are 439 on my island. It’s open with dodo code KXJWB while I’m afk.

Not played much recently, so haven’t done anything more with my island.

Sounds good to me. I’ll see if my wife is around to sell. Thanks for letting us know!

@NuclearWinter Thanks! I forgot to check here this morning and just saw this so thanks for just leaving it up all morning. Your island is still amazing and miles beyond mine. I did get the KK Slider concert this morning though so I can start doing more with my island.

Thanks @NuclearWinter!

Thank you @NuclearWinter! Your island is great! It puts mine to shame.

Lol, I just got a DiY recipe for Money Flooring. 50,000 bells per craft :)

Funnily enough, I’ve encountered repeat villagers on mystery tours and they seem to recognize me with a “Have we met? Well I’m xxxx…” greeting.

@NuclearWinter, thanks for opening up! My girlfriend still needs to sell and your number is more than double our estimated peak. What time zone are you in? :) I know she’d love to drop by.

I’m not sure what time zone he’s in, but it’s 6:08pm on the island right now. I’m assuming England or something else in UTC+0.

Yup, BST.

Should be open for another three hours from now.

On my way!

I’ve been to 15+ nook mile ticket islands and haven’t met any other villagers. Am I doing something wrong or they are just rare?

If you already have 10 you won’t see one.

They only show up if you have an open housing lot on your island.

And closed.

Thank you for the generous tips!

@NuclearWinter, thank you! You have a really cool island. Love the courtyard in front of the museum and the waterfall as you leave the airport.

My girlfriend hates gambling and financial risk in real life, so selling her turnips at a good price was a huge relief to her. :)

You’re both welcome!

And thank you for the kind words.

Well sheeeeet. OK, I think I have one open now. Agnes moved out and I just got Spike to replace her, but I built a new plot today too. Do I have to wait till tomorrow to fill that or can I fill that one today too?