Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

I’ve got an honest to goodness meteor shower (announced by Isabelle and everything) going on tonight. Gates are open if anyone wants to come watch my skies…Dodo is 2C6MW. Not sure how long I’ll be on, but for awhile at least. Haven’t seen Celeste, but I’m wandering my island to see if she’s around.

I’m heading over!!!

Edit: Looks like I missed it! And apparently there’s no Celeste on Saturdays because K.K. Slider is there.

Hey, sorry I missed you last night! Judging by the time stamps, I must have just missed you. I think I was open for between two to two and a half hours before I got kinda tired/bored so I quit for the night. Didn’t see your message until this morning. You’re right though, I traversed my island a few times and Celeste was definitely nowhere to be found last night.

I never did manage to catch any star fragments during the whole of Taurus season, which is a shame since I actually am a Taurus. ;) Oh well, hopefully this morning I’ll have at least a few Gemini fragments.

Daisy Mae is selling turnips today for 90 bells each. If anyone still isn’t burnt out on turnips, I’ve opened my gates again - 71PSB. It’s about quarter past 9:00 here (I’m EST) so she’ll be around for a while, and so will I as I’m doing my daily things.

Last I saw her, she was wandering in the southeast part of my island.

Thanks, but I’m taking a week off myself. I saw Daisy and didn’t even want to take the time to got withdraw bells, empty my pockets at my house, then go find her again to make a purchase. I’ve paid off my house and had KKs concert this week. I have 3.5 mil in the bank and an open area that is about a quarter of my island I saved for development. But I still have no idea what I want to do with it, lol. So, this week I’m not gonna chase the turnip dragon.

What are all of you doing with all the bells you get from turnips, anyway? After house loans are paid off, I get enough bells just collecting bugs, fish, and selling fruit from trees to more than pay for bridges or the occasional expensive items that shows up at Nook’s, while still getting any clothing or Nook Shopping items I may like.

I tried turnips once, but don’t play often enough to watch for turnip price jumps so it seems like too much of a bother. It really seems to be one of the least enjoyable aspects of the game.

Getting the 10,000,000 bells from selling turnips Nook Miles achievement. Got it last week, no more turnips.

(Until I get bored).

I reset my island from scratch yesterday. I wanted to start over and do some things differently, plus it was getting a bit boring… in hindsight I wish I’d stashed my Aries and Taurus craftings on a friendly island, though. No turnips this week since I don’t have a shop yet (I guess that’s why?)

Didn’t even know there was such an achievement, but that would explain one bit of insanity. Ha!

On the plus side I grew my last hybrid today, that freaking purple pansy finally sprouted.

Big gratz to you @Knightsaber !!! I’m just not focused enough to pull that off.

Personally, I just paid off my last home loan, so I’m saving up for a rainy day, in case a big furniture item or piece of clothing comes up. But unless a really big opportunity comes up, I’m planning to sell locally. Plus it will remind me to check prices in case I can help out anyone else on here!

Congratulations! I just got my first green chrysanthemum today, and I think I have purple windflowers, purple roses, and blue roses left. Still a ways to go!

Yep, I just invested my biggest ever amount in turnips this week, but it’s because I want to get out from that last $2.5M loan from Tom Nook. After that, yeah, I might do some local turnip markets, but no more high-tension “I hope a friend gets over $350K” market plays. :)

Got a blue rose today up an an area I wasn’t even taking care of, I’d just moved a clump of roses there when I was planting my orchard!

Turnips for me are a means of socialization. Each week, I get to see a different Qt3er’s island! It’s nice.

This baffled me until I realized it’s also a ‘mum’. :) I was like, oh no I missed something?

Red’s here Q23 gets first crack. Pm for
Fake jolly

Fake famous

Fake serene

Just wondering if anyone has checked AC today? First day of Summer!

According to the calculators, I’m 90% due for a large spike tomorrow afternoon.

Saw a comment during morning news about weddings? Is that why my new cat character is so flirtatious? Also finally caught a new kind of butterfly this morning.

Fingers crossed!

Yes, I believe it’s wedding season (as opposed to weeding season), but I haven’t had time to check out the event yet. Hopefully it’s more varied than the same-every-day museum event was.