Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

I have bought around 400k of turnips at 100 bells. I would like to get enough to pay off the loft and get started on the last expansion.

Meteor shower tonight too

Aww man. In an RPG session most of the rest of the night, but then again, I got my Meteor Jollies in with a friend this month and got enough Gemini bits to make one closet. . . but still need another to make one for my Gemini GF >.>

PSA about meteor showers:

1. If you visit a friend’s island and wish on shooting stars, the star fragments wash up on your island the next morning (and the person you visit gets more star fragments too)!

2. For any island, there is a maximum number of star fragments you can get each day. So if for example you, say, hit the A button repeatedly while watching a YouTube video, you won’t get 200 fragments the next day.

Awesome, it’s live now.
19d09

I need like 30 minutes but I will be there!

Awesome, should be room. If interference keep trying

Lots of interference but I’m trying!

Edit: Could you reopen? I’m trying to get a Celeste recipe for my son.

Yes but gimme a few to get my alt off. 2rx3v in 10m!

Thank you! That was perfect, and boxing Celeste in was genius!

Yeah I saw others do that =)

@Kadath, you still playing? Would love to pop over.

Edit: Alas, missed it. Ah well!

Turnip calculator is predicting I have a chance of a good spike tomorrow evening. I’ll invite y’all if it happens.

Loading last crew! MBGBF

I need to lock Celeste in if you can hail her in the grass

Nice, I got the spaceship wall recipe I’ve really been wanting!!!

Only three stars so far, tho, with all the people coming and going. :) The network code on this game is horrific.

(Edit: Got 15 in between the last two exits, yeah! Thanks, @Kadath, for opening back up.)

Oh man you shoulda stayed for 20!

I stayed until closing time. ;-) (Den from Denlandia.) I think I got about 25-30 total, so hopefully lots of fun fragments on the beach tomorrow. Thanks again!

The calculator confirms a large spike this afternoon. I’ll update with prices in about three hours.

ooh, that sounds perfect, i bought at 100 so anything above 101 will be good ;)

I like the extra beach-themed item in the store. Adds a little variety, and it’s making me want to add new areas to my island!