Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

Flying in now! Thanks @Gedd!

Glad to help everyone. I’ll keep it open for at least a little longer.

[Edit: Good on pears now. Thanks to those who brought them!]

I have trash pandas buying at 503 on my island today now. I’ll try to keep it open until 10 pm PT tonight.

Dodo code is 8922F. (UPDATED again - got another communication error and had to reopen)

No tips, please, but if you have any rusted parts or gold nuggets you don’t need, or an extra Rocket recipe, I need those to someday build a giant robot. :) I’m in the Superman hat.

Also, my fruit bloomed today, so if anyone needs a particular fruit, feel free to pick a tree or two.

Left ya some pears. Thank you for opening up!!

My gf is gonna be on a little later today and will try to swing by one of Qt3’s amazing price-islands today. Many thanks to all for sharing Codes :)

Are you closed now @Editer? I’m so excited to make my first visit to another person’s paradise! I have one gold nugget and a watering can!

@Indyls, nope, I’m open! Code changed to 9Q45Q due to a communication error. If you get a “someone forgot to put their nook phone in airplane mode” error, just keep trying. I have a few local friends coming and going too. :)

[Edit for late readers: Current code is 8922F]

On my way! Thanks so much

@Indyls, got the gold! Thanks for all the watering!

@Editer I sold my 400 turnips for a hefty profit, took you up on your generous offer of apples and cherries, and accidentally ripped the heads off two flowers while ineptly watering your beautiful flowers. All and all a wonderful visit to your beautiful Denlandia!

Oh and I forgot to mention a cat told me your nickname is Flightless Coconut. Which is pretty awesome.

I’m going to close up the island and see if my wife wants to play. Looks like Denny’s taking the night shift. :)

Assuming no communication errors when I have to be Away From Switch a couple of times this afternoon/evening, it should be up until 10 PM PDT. If the connection breaks, I’ll log back on and post an updated Dodo code.

@Indyls, the flowers will grow back. :) Glad the trip was fun!

GF sends her regards! And left a little bundle by your house. Loved your villagers and layout :)

OMW if open

Thanks Denny, I got all 3 batches on my new guy sold. Time left for me to make a trip or two on the main?

Edit: 3 trips on the new guy and 2 on the old! Have a few batches left in the yard but will find a discord outlet for those. Thanks so much!

@Kadath, you’re welcome to keep coming! New Dodo code is 8922F — had another comm error.

OMW! =)

Whats the new closing time? I don’t want to keep you up longer than you want!

Edit ooooooh, Pacific? GREAT!

I don’t have any turnips this week (reset my game to start over) but I might just come smuggling sight-seeing to pick some fruit if that’s OK.

Pick away, @MichaelFortson! My orchards are kinda excessive right now.