Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

I’ve got turnips for 591. I’ll post a dodo code in about 15-20 minutes

Oooh, nice. I’m at about 55% for a large spike this week, but who knows if that will actually pan out. 591 sounds lovely.

I didn’t buy turnips this week. Less stress. :)

Nice, @Gedd! I’m up for my first large spike after noon, but TurnipProphet.io says 184 to 552, so you’re higher.

Gates are open. Dodo code is LDCW3. No tips needed. :) I’ll be AFK quite a bit working but will try to keep it open.

Hm, I got a “communication interrupted” error just as I was about to fly and now the Dodo code is invalid.

Sorry, does going in your house break the code? New code is 6W67L.

It shouldn’t. Must be some other weirdness happening, because Nintendo. ;) Trying again.

Edit : this time it said “one or more consoles is not responding” and on the second try it’s not finding the Dodo code again.

Just got a communication error on my end. Will try again.

New code is D34GK.

Not finding that code.

It never ceases to amaze me how bad Nintendo is at this.

Alas, D34GK isn’t connecting to anything. Not finding it. :(

Going to try rebooting it. If anyone else has any ideas let me know. I didn’t have any problems with this the other night.

Yeah, I’m not sure what to suggest. I’ve not had any issues, but that’s not helpful. Maybe a restart will help.

Rebooted. New code is [closed].

That did the trick. Thanks so much! I left some bells with your turtle bouncer, just because it was such a struggle for you to get it going. Appreciate it.

Glad it finally worked. Must’ve been hanging on to the downstairs wifi when I brought it up to my office.

Thanks, @Gedd! You’re my AC hero this week. :)

Thank you @Gedd!

If anyone misses out on Gedd’s island (not sure of your time zone), my price is 458 until 10pm Mountain.

Thanks again!

Thanks Gedd, all done