Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

I suppose they could. Villagers replace items in their house semi-regularly.

I’ve got a camper who I’m not fond of but I asked him to move to my island ( because there were no other conversation choices.) Tom wanted me to find a site for him but I said I was too busy. That was yesterday but the rat is still there. Will he go away if I keep ignoring him? Or am I stuck with him?
( he keeps calling me fromage and that’s just not on)

If it’s the first camper to visit your island, I’m pretty sure that you’re stuck with him. The first visitor doesn’t give you the option to not invite him.

Ah ok. Thanks. He’s not getting a good lot though!

If anyone’s looking to buy some fakes, Redd’s on my island. (I bought the original.) Head to the left side of the island and there’s a ground-level path behind the houses to the secret beach where his boat is.

Also, Nook punks are paying 198 for turnips.

Dodo is N9282.

My character is turned away from the camera not because he’s rude, but because my joycon drift has gotten crazy and recalibrating doesn’t do a thing to fix it.

Last call for money hats!

On my way @Editer. I’m going to sell half my turnips just in case. I’ll water for you!

Saw you in the comedy club room, @Indyls! :)

Sold all my turnips via the exchange. Didn’t spend a ticket, just bells. Think I’m done till the expansion raises the usefulness of bells.

Closing up for now…

Redd’s on my island with a couple of statues and a painting (All fakes). MJ3Qp – please post if you grab something so people know when it’s all gone.

Saharah is on my island today, if anyone is interested. Let me know and I can open up.

Anyone have pinball or arcade machines in their stores? I’d be happy to work out some kind of trade (or pay in bells!). I have white and blue Pinball machines (which I can of course buy and send) but looking for the other varieties. I don’t have access to any of the Arcade machine varieties yet.

I have the Arcade Combat Game and the Arcade Fighting Game. I can easily order them for you, or just give you mine and order new ones. I don’t have any of the pinball machines.

Thanks so much, Andy! My friend code is up in the second message of this topic.

I could send you the two pinball machines I have, if you’d like. Let me know!

Well Nook’s Cranny has a book for sale, great I thought i can make a library, heck 5 per book case, took a while to buy enough.

Also the harp is up for sale but I cannot afford it if anyone wants to pop over for it.

Still need to sell my turnips, 62 bells at mine this morning

Seems like nobody has had good turnip prices this week (last week was crazy town). Turnip exchange here I come…

More anecdata: if you hear steel drums in your music theme while it’s raining, GO FISHING.

So far I’ve only had this happen while raining. The first time, I caught a coelacanth, great white, hammerhead, and whale shark all within 5 minutes. This time I was visiting an island – it was raining and the steel drum was playing. I caught 3 Arowana (2 in a row), a whale shark, a Dorado, Angel Fish, and an ARAPAIMA, which is a HUGE freshwater fish – all within a 10 minute span.

So it seems that when you have rain and steel drums, your fishing luck is dramatically improved, especially when you first start fishing (the bass came back on my second fishing pole).

Lol. I read this jumped back into AC only to find the island sky bright and blue even though when I left it an hour ago it was pouring rain! I’ll try this next time it rains for sure! At least I don’t have to water flowers today.

I can drop off a million or two if you’d like