Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

Aha! Then thank you to her! :)

I have shooting starts tonight. I’ll stay open for hopefully a good long while.

7L5YM

I also have Redd: Flowery Painting, real Jolly Painting, fake Beautiful Statue, fake Warrior Statue. Help yourself.

And please, please take any recipes you 'd like that’re strewn about the entrance and my house :)

Celeste last seen on the bridge on the path going left from entrance. She seems to be staying around center of the island.

When the looting starts, the shooting starts…tonight, with Celeste!

(also, my apologies for the lack of taste)

On my way, thanks!

Just did a super quick visit because I’m cooking dinner. Appreciate the invite, @Calelari!

My partner is probably gonna swing by in a sec.

I wouldn’t fit into this, but some of y’all’s kids might!

(e.g., @CraigM)

Thanks for the thought @ArmandoPenblade but my wife is quite happy with our (relatively) new Ikea couch :)

Also my 2 year old would kill himself rocking on that.

She was just here. Going to close up now. Glad to be of service! <//SiriusCyberneticsCorp>

And I believe she left me a wee bit o’ coin. She didn’t have to do that! Thank her for me!

Thank you for opening up!

Oh, hey, is this a thing? My wife was looking at those last night. With the owl wandering talking about a wand.

I thought that was just some nightly thing. It’s not?

It’s an occasional thing. I think the owl - Celeste - only shows up when Isabelle mentions a meteor shower (shootings stars) happening that night. Celeste gives out astrology themed recipes, one recipe per night per customer.

Shooting stars can happen other times, but no Celeste and there’ll only a few the entire night. I believe they show if the sky is clear and it’s after 7 pm.

If you wish on them (while not holding a tool, tilt view so you can see the sky, press A when they streak across the sky) the next morning you’ll have star fragments on the beach.

She did a bunch of wishing on them, so she’ll have stuff to collect tonight it seems.

Huh, had no idea. She was just doing her daily book miles ticket

Yeah, you get several different kinds of fragments the next day all over the beaches, used in crafting the recipes Celeste teaches, including some truly awesome looking Zodiac/astrological furniture that uses special, rare fragments related to the current star sign up when they’re wished for.

Since she’s not around super often, and GOOD meteor showers with constant star fall are pretty rare, folks like to share when they’ve got either so others can enjoy the largesse :-)

How frequently are ‘good’ meteor showers?

Last night she was getting a pair every 5 seconds maybe? Enough that after a few minutes she wished on something like 30. Is that a good one, or some lesser form?

I might manage one a month on Arubelle. There def are stars on regular, non meteor shower clear nights as someone mentioned above, but they’re way more infrequent and kind of annoying to watch out for, heh.

Hoo, boy, is this ever variable. The ones that Isabelle announces are usually few and far between for us, but we had a rash of them over the…summer? Fall? I think it was fall.

Oh darn, I missed @Calelari’s meteor shower! That’s what I get for not looking at this thread for a few hours, hehe.

I have shooting stars tonight: K2XL6. I haven’t seen Celeste around though.

Oh, @Hansey I forgot to tell you, my girlfriend liked your junimo flag.

Thank you! I love me some Stardew Valley. It’s my most played game on Steam by a lot, hehe. I wish I could say I did it myself from memory, but I looked up a pixel drawing of one and slightly modified it to fit within the ACNH canvas. I did choose my own colors, but honestly getting the shape right is the hardest part.

Hope these are okay to post here, because I gotta believe that Bernie memes transcend politics. :D

(These are not my content, just a couple I saw on /r/AnimalCrossing)