Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

They pay between 50 and 445, just keep an eye on them through the week.

Oooh, good to know. I made my first turnip purchase yesterday. Only got a few but the price was 106 I think. I was worried I’d overpaid, but it looks like I might be fine. Plus it was only a few so no big loss.

I went to drop $400K on turnips and saw her when I went into the ATM to get my money and then could not find her. @Knightsaber and I found out she is only on the island from 5 am to noon and that seems… super dumb to me. I guess now I know.

On the plus side, I had plenty of money to buy up all the land plots and a bridge today, though.

Whoa! 400K? Did you bump off Nook and set yourself up as the new kingpin/cult leader of AC?

Man, Flip is on my island and I sold all my spiders last night. (He pays double for bugs).

I coulda been a millionaire.

Also, hot tip:

When you’re catching tarantulas with your trusty net, walk toward them holding down A, even when they’re all reared up at you. When they jump, let go of the button and you catch them. Easy peasy.

So the nooks are buying turnips for 63 bells at my island, but I’ve heard it can go as high as 600+. Anyone got a particularly high buy price? I’ll keep an eye on my buy prices this week and post if it’s a good deal for visitors. Also my native fruit is peaches.

I didn’t know that I wasn’t supposed to break rocks with an axe.

Boooi

They will come back eventually. I did the same thing. About one per day I think?

5am? The store doesn’t open until 8 though doesn’t it? How do you find the price/sell before 8?

There’s actually a turnip guide on…Newsweek?!

I think it just means it changes at 5am when everything on the island resets and the new day starts. So it will be one price from 8am to 11:59am, and another price from noon until the store closes.

I have to say, of all the little changes when you update your island, I really appreciate actually having different hourly songs now. I was getting tired of that one sing playing over and over again!

5pm best track.

So if you’re really patient and get lucky on reddit with finding someone that has high turnip prices on your island, and you type fast enough to get onto their ‘list’, you can make 1.4 million bells like I did today.

I will likely never do that again though. The whole time I was stressing that it was some sort of weird scam, except for the guy was inviting people to his island, it’s not like he could take my stuff. He turned out to be okay.

Yay a new brick bridge, paid off the 2nd extra room, started the 3rd extra room, and am moving people’s houses to my newly approved positions. Not too shabby but again, I wouldn’t sit through that another time.

I’ll stick to bugging you guys about your turnip prices.

Yeesh, my turnip prices have been 56, 52, 48, 43.

WHAT?! This is amazing.

More good tips here

Gotta catch that Stringfish tonight before he disappears for the summer tomorrow.

He’s a tough one to find.

That was my goal last night. Never got it. I did have two bites where the fish got away immediately, so I am figuring that must have been it. Guessing the timing has to be perfect, but I wasn’t exactly slow either.