Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

I can also provide coconuts and bamboo shoots if you need those.

I would love some cherries and pears! They’re all I’m missing. I do have coconuts and bamboo already though, thanks! (Didn’t add them to the list since I figured everyone had those by now.)

I’ve opened my gate - dodo code is J6CRY.

Be there shortly, I’m the one in the Cubs hat :)

Is this where I reveal that, with the exception of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, I have no experience whatsoever with Animal Crossing? And having visited some of your insane islands, I feel… inadequate. Even factoring in my restart due to the screw up with initially letting my 9 year old daughter be the Resident Representative, my island is pretty much as it began. I do have the Nook Cranny store going, and the museum, but the stuff I’ve seen you folks do blows me away.

Are you all landscapers and interior designers in real life? For me, my biggest decision is which trees should I chop down so as to keep the Island from looking like Haiti. But I need more Wood! I haven’t started planting flowers or trees, and I have no sense of aesthetics which leads me to believe that even if I started trying to landscape, it would turn out disastrously.

It’s kind of why I neglected my farm in Stardew Valley, too. I much preferred mining, or fishing, or whatever. And that’s why I really dig AC: NH. I like the wandering around, the small chores, getting Nook Miles, finding new stuff for the museum. But the landscaping and decorating that seem to be the endgame? Not for me. I wouldn’t even know where to begin. Am I playing it wrong?

Awesome, thank you so much @Knightsaber!

It’s no problem! I’m jealous of your pool area already. I’m going to have to start designing neat things.

Ah nuts I forgot to visit your Able sisters.

Thanks! I’m still very far from all the stuff I want to do, just because I don’t have a huge collection of furniture yet.

Oh, I can open the gate again if you like?

Nah I can visit again another time :)

If you use the stone axe on trees, it gives you wood without chopping them down. Don’t upgrade to the regular axe unless you really need to clearcut your island!

I use a few stone axes on fruit harvest days. Combines the two things so a bit more efficient.

I keep a regular axe with me for island visits. But around home, it’s always stone axes.

For those of you on Instagram, thefuzzymaskedman is playing Animal Crossing, and he is telling stories with his characters. They’re saved in his Highlights if you want to see them. They’re…well, you have to see them.

My turnips were selling for 16 bells this morning (going down every day), and I totally missed Paul’s post. Darn.

I did notice that the prices went up to 89 this evening – I wasn’t aware they changed at some point during the day.

They change at noon.

Thanks!

Send help, I went full Bunny Day nuts:

Not bad… gotta do something with all those eggs, after all.

Source with QR codes