Animaniacs 2020

I haven’t seen the original show, but that trailer had some pretty funny bits.

I was always a bit more of a Tiny Toons kid growing up, but I’m genuinely excited for this, heh

I watched both, but 20+ yeas on I definitely remember more of Animaniacs.

@Rock8man I thought you were closeish to my age so that’s a bit surprising.

I remember the semester in college when it was getting a really good buzz. But I remember I had labs in the afternoon when it was on. Chemistry lab I think.

I didn’t watch much TV during college, unless you count watching Evening at the Improv at 2:30am. Oh, and Sunday night line up on Fox was always something special too. Parker Lewis Can’t Lose, In Living Color, Herman’s Head, and then Simpsons and X-files moved to Sunday nights on Fox.

The pinnacle of the Spielberg/WB cartoons was Tiny Toons: How I Spent My Vacation. The elevated humor of Animaniacs, with the more compelling, Looney Toons-inspired characters of Tiny Toons (IMO). If you’ve never seen it, treat yourself and watch it on Hulu! So much classic material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGiGpA1-784

Interesting, because most of the stuff in the trailer was callbacks.

Aw hell yes. I never expected that. I figured Animaniacs had all the modern cache.

Yeah that’s really great. I prefer Animaniacs, but Tiny Toons doesn’t deserve to be lost to history.

Now let’s watch Netflix bring back Freakazoid.

I loved the original Animaniacs. Best thing to come out of WB in forever.

Season 2 is out, and I guess makes more fun of our worst president. Still a bit dated.

That’s nothing! Episode 3 has a song about the Bayeux Tapestry!

New season dropped.