Another freebie: Pandemic 2

Pandemic 2: The Movie - Fuck You Madagascar Open Your Fucking Ports.

Goddamn, I keep hitting a glitch. The game works beautifully up until “The governments of Earth have begun researching a vaccine etc etc.” For some reason it won’t let me close that dialogue box, and the game gets stuck. Bummer

I started in South Africa and STILL couldn’t infect Madagascar! I have Moisture 4 - I can swim across!!

I murderized the world with Rickroll Virus, culminating from Russia. Unfortunately Canada, NZ and Australia were completely unscathed. People elsewhere suffered blindness, liver failure, and plenty of other nasty symptoms. Madagascar suffered.

A handful of survivors remained in USA (4000), China (100) and a few other countries, but Russia was completely obliterated with no survivors whatsoever.

My score was 49153.

I can’t get my parasite off Cuba.

I hate Madagascar.

OK, so even as a Parasite, which naturally has low visibility, with no symptoms (I actually sold my starting one), I still can’t wipe out the world.

Yeah, doing the same thing I got all but Madagascar.

My poorly named “Madagascar” bacteria achieved the trait “Famous”. Sweet! Unfortunately, no Madagascar infection.

ZOMG NERF MADAGASCAR

We need more games that are based on wiping out humanity. Defcon: Everybody Dies is the only one I can think of, before reading this thread.

Pretty cool!

I started as a bacterium in Japan, and went for water resistance, drug resistance and vectors.

No one escaped. Madagascar didn’t stand a chance.

Score 54739, about 270 days.

OK, we need to start keeping score.

Relaxed realism, 156418. Wiped out all but the western hemisphere, NZ, and of course Madagascar. Virus focused on lethality as opposed to stealth. First deaths came early, populations wiped out in record time.

My parasite by the name of “The Itis” managed to wipe out every human on the face of the planet. It seems you can keep spreading without triggering border shut downs for quite a bit if you’re visibility is low. I had infected most of the world before people started shutting down ports and airports. Also, the vaccine was rolled out with complete success, preventing me from infecting any new victims, and curing those from working hospitals. Unfortunately for humanity, everyone was infected at this point, and all hospitals were shut down. In the end, it took less than a year to depopulate the planet. Final score was 41576.

Erik J.

Seriously. The one I just finished killed the entire world (stealth 4eva)…except Madagascar. Guess we all better start boning up on our Malagasy.

Oh, I should mention, my score was on full realism.

How do you choose where to start your disease off? It seems random when starting a new disease.

It is random.

disease spreads to Madagascar

AHHAHAHHAAHAHA

I’ve had heart failure on my parasite for months now (my second game) and no one has died. Robots, huh?