Another way to be embarrassingly eliminated is coming to Fall Guys

The see-saw level is doing a great job of explaining America’s Covid crisis to me, with people absolutely refusing to do anything that fractionally inconveniences their progress so the whole group can move forward, even if it means they fall off the ledge. Either that or there are people who genuinely don’t understand how see-saws work.

I’m really enjoying this game so far - I like the bite-sized games and how quick it is to re-queue and get back in after failure. If I worked hard to find a complaint it would be that the between-round screen that chooses the next game feels too long.

I would like there to be more games to play, but would rather the devs took their time with that side if the other option was rushing out something unbalanced.

What happens within the confines of the level is the important part and with 59 other jellybeans caroming around the results tend to be different even if you take the same path through the same course. Well, the results are usually a lot of swearing, but the swearing could be because you got jostled by a large group of other contestants, or because a giant fan arm smashed into you in midair and fired you 400 yards off the side of the obstacle course.

This is also the Battle Royale game where I got my quickest solo win, so I’m predisposed to like it more. I was fist pumping and whooping so much that I forgot to pose my character on the post-round celebration screen.