Anthem - BioWare's take on Destiny

I could use a demo code for the PC also

thanks lostcawz for the code, if Anthem is any good I will get the access premiere thing since I like FIFA

Hmm… Anyone able to get a coffee on the ps4?

I have a pre order, was able to download the game, of course couldn’t do much other than launch it since the servers aren’t up… But I’m not sure if i need to do anything else to get those codes? If i go to the ea link, it still says i have no access to the vip demo.

This is me cordially reminding the world that the rule of dibs has not been honored. I’m not angry. I’m just hurt.

I could use a PC demo code as well!

When/if I get codes to hand out I won’t be scanning the thread to see who needs them, I’ll make a post and ask for requests. I’m too lazy to honor dibs.

Plus, as the great Governor Rod Blagojevich once said, this shit has value. Why would I just give it away for free? Maybe I could trade them for bitcoins or upvotes.

I think I’ve given all my 3. I thought I got the dibs correct, but missed ya MattN. Shame.

I pre-ordered Legion of Dawn edition on PC. Where do I get the friend codes?

And do the friend codes only work with the platform you ordered? Or can you give it to friends on Xbox and PS4?

I believe this is the link to get friend codes.

OK, so that link says if you preordered on PS4 or Xbox One, then friend codes won’t be available until you play the Anthem demo the first time. That seems a little … less than helpful.

Yeah, although you can download it without a code.

Well yeah, I’ve already loaded it. I just can’t get any friend codes until the servers are up and I can play it myself.

Weird, PC version is giving me a URL to give out to my friends.

Yeah, that seems to be the case (that console folks won’t get friend codes until the game goes live…I guess so that the servers can validate you are supposed to get friend codes, which is not an issue on pc).

However, it seems anyone can preload the demo (as Timex said). You don’t have to wait for the friend code to do the download, you just won’t be able to get in until you have the code.

Yes, this is all quite clear. I just don’t particularly like it.

Fair. Just trying to help.

Timex typos are the best typos.

-Tom

cofveve disagrees.

Nice read, thanks. Looking forward to seeing more of what they can do with the “dynamic setting” stuff.