Any good wireless headsets for gaming?

The rumbly’s been fantastic for me, and I have no static or interference. After wearing these, I didn’t realize how much my old circumaural headset rubbed against my ears.

The mic works fantastically well for me in Skype and has a perfect recreation of my voice. However, I’m not a massive mic buff, so all I can tell is that I have no issues with it. The design is great, though.

Canada Computers has the Logitech G930 on sale for $119.99. I’m lucky to have one of their outlets only 10 minutes from home, so I picked one tonight. Very nice, thanks for the heads up.

No problem. I kind of wonder what it’s like for people with large ears, which I don’t have–just a big nose and massive feet for me.

More testing over the weekend: The voice worked great on Ventrilo, I wasn’t able to test on Mumble, the server was down. :(

A few more games and a movie also proved the sound to be very good. I find myself having to remove them just to hear things (dryer alarm and telephone ringing.) The sound isolation from them is quite good.