Anyone do fencing?

Speaking of fencing…

I got Blade & Sorcery running in VR for the first time, and I’d seen people playing it on-line and they all looked a little silly. I expected I would fight in the game the same way I’d seen, but my body kicked me right back into fencing mode. It was weird and exhilarating. I never dreamed I’d still have any kind of balance, form, or reaction capabilities like I’d built in college, but they’re all still there.

If I could ever get my spinal cord and body to heal I want to find a club so I can get back into this. I may not have the lung capacity to last more than a few points at a time, but just sitting back and making blade adjustments to parry blows - wow. It’s like I was home again. Didn’t realize how much I missed it.

That’s awesome! I had a fun experience with the base sports sim app from Oculus that lets you play as a hockey goalie. Haven’t played in about 9 years since our first daughter was born but it was a lot of fun ‘playing’ again in VR. Wish they had an updated version of it but I’ll take what I can get!