Anyone else get anxious going to bed at night?

Ive had issues with that for a long. I’ve done several things that have helped. If you can get past the ignorant and misinformed bias against marijuana some people have, it can be an excellent sleep aid, especially in edible form.
Its important to tailor your environment to be conducive to sleep, which is why I have black out curtains in the bedroom. Limit light as much as possible. I also use an Alexa skill called Sleep Sounds. I play the sounds of waves on a beach but they have several different ambient sounds. Its very soothing and runs all night. I don’t know what pillow you use but a good one can make a big difference. I use a Coop Homes pillow I got off amazon that is great. Its fill is adjustable. It is both soft and yet holds its shape well. It allows you to shape the pillow somewhat to your needs and holds that shape. Another suggestion is a weighted blanket. They help with anxiety. I have been having issues lately due to stress so my doctor recommended a weighted blanket. It seems to help although I may have gone to heavy on the weight. I got a 20# blanket and I think 15# would have been better. Still I just recently got it so I am giving it a little time for me to adjust to it. It has a 30 night guarantee and I can return it for a lighter one if it doesn’t work for me. If after 2 weeks I feel its not right for me Ill return it.
Anyway, start with your sleeping environment. You can often solve a lot of this by improving that. If that doesnt help you, then move on to possible medical solutions. The final thing to ask is do you have sleep apnea? That would be something you absolutely need to address. If you do or if you’re curious about it, there is a thread here on it here: Apnea/CPAP? - #156 by sharaleo