Ascension - February league

She is a foul temptress but I cannot resist her charms.

Plus, I’ve had good luck with the new deck! I won both of my January playoff games that used the new deck only. OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN…

Curse you, former nemesis.

Good game, shellfish. I thought you were going to win! Don’t think we challenged each other, so just wanted to tell you I enjoyed the game.

Oops… I did challenge you!

AT over shellfishguy. We both scored in the eighties.

I would ask that all players please leave my buttocks, arse, bubbies, and bollocks out of this. Those all belong to my wife. Now, onto some Ascending!

deleted because I’m dumb

AT 88, 3ric 75, in a weird game that had zero culling cards. I feel very fortunate that you didn’t get a chance to kill that Avatar, 3ric. I had no chance of doing so.

unprolix over rara/// 111-60

Once I added a third Mechana construct to my two Combustion Idols, it was all over. Good game!

fuzzyslug defeats MrDanimal 87-60

Time to try and play my way out of the hole.
challenges to mrdannimal NixxteR kyle7000 DeForrestation Giaddon ElGuapoDC

NixxteR defeats Fuzzyslug 67-67.

How does it decide who wins in a tie?

Diddums128 defeats MrDannimal 88-76. MrD picked up Samael the Fallen, but didn’t have quite enough time to cycle through his defeated monster pool. A tense game!

Splusmer? Did someone change their name to Splusmer? I’m a bit confused.

more challenges, for the madness!

Josemas99 shellfishguy Vesper6 Iamagiantnerd jennywoo1229 fuzzyslug

Challenges to iamagiantnerd, Vesper6, shellfishguy, Aesculapius, and jennywoo1229.

I was going to say, you did challenge me! And yes, good game. But next time victory shall be mine*!

*(maybe, all rights reserved to change my mind and lose due to circumstances beyond or within my control)

If history is an indication, it just makes me the loser. :)

The player who goes last is considered the winner in case of a tie. Its a half point for starting second kinda thing.

Mr Swee defeats jennywoo1229 73 to 60 with a lifebound+enlightened deck.

DeF defeats fuzzyslug 65-61 in an unremarkable re-match.
Def defeats Mr Swee 77-60 In a ludicrous game where I got all the toys.

Challenges being sent to mrdannimal, Giaddon, and Nixxter. And I welcome all challenges so I can get back to where I belong on the list, the bottom!