Decks: Yes
Role: Comic relief.

0-0 vs. ironcub
0-0 vs. ddtibbs
0-0 vs. tecwrtr
0-0 vs. prithvi
0-0 vs. beatrix
0-0 vs. gpxxtreme

Mr Mark Sweetie hey! Our game we finished today, and the next game with RotF/SoS is for the tourney on the other boards!

What happened with the May playoffs?

Hey, guys and gals, is June finishing or starting … or in the middle?

Anyway, I’ll sign up for the next league-ish thing. And I’m now on the Slack channel, too. Kthxby!

Hey Dukester, you still have a week to play for the June league if you like, feel free to challenge anybody participating atm! Otherwise, just put your name in when the July post goes up, cheers.

Welcome to the Ascension July 16’ tournament. If you would like to signup for the league, make sure you have setup an account on challonge.com and put your Acension and Challonge username at this link http://ascensiongame.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15188&p=38524#p38524. League will start on July 1st.

Yeesh. I was banned years ago from Ascensiongame.com, due to complaints from the most thin-skinned person to ever haunt the internets. And, yes, I realize everyone ever banned from anywhere has some sort of excuse, but it’s actually true in this case.

I do have a Challonge account. Can I just sign up here?

(I suppose I could just make some sort of throwaway account at Ascensiongame.com, but I’d rather not. Frankly, until the lead moderator pisses off out of there, I have no interest in supporting that site in any way.)

Last was I lost to danimal, and was eliminated.

As for who won? …

I’ve had other things going on, so not checking this thread much. Likely my fault for not seeing the result posts. Last thing I had set up was:

I see a post that ironcub won his game, and Craig just posted that he lost to dannimal. So that makes the next round:

gpxxxtreme (3) vs ironcub14 (1)
Beatrix (5) vs dannimal (2)

Assuming anyone is still interested in finishing, of course.

As perennial loser and doormat, I’d like to see just how far I can push this nonsense.

Dukes, just a quick fyi, gpx was sharing the sign-up for his tourney at AG.com (he took the baton on from me awhile ago :D), but there is a separate June (and July eventually) Qt3 league happening here as well. Just a heads up.

If you want to just sign up with your Challonge account I would love to have you back in the tournaments. I remember you from a few years ago and wondered whatever happened to you.

I’ll tabulate the June results on Tuesday the 28th, cheers all!

Awesome; thx.

Challonge: TheDukester
Playdek: ItsTheDukester

Cool I got you in. This tournament will start a week from today. I’ll send you the challonge link when it starts.

Current status of the May tournament (yes, May!)

• ironcub is the first finals participant
  • gpxxxtreme is waiting for his next opponent, who is the winner of …
  • dannimal vs beatrix is ongoing

Figured I should repost this since it wasn’t part of the Great Migration.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.