Ascension - The Circle of Angels Tournament

Yep. I posted the change in the May thread but didn’t think to duplicate it here.

I’m bummed I missed out on this. I had 10 busy work days w/o checking in on QtT daily and look what I miss.

I’ll need to plan to regain my title next circle.

Darn!

Slainte is currently rocking a huge lead in honor. We are about 3/4 done, I believe.

Ok, thanks!

SlainteGC over fuzzyslug 93-69 in a game that felt a lot closer than the score would lead you to believe. Fuzzy had some turns that seemed to last forever, cycling half his deck or more, while I got lucky with some early game honor scores that helped me hang on in the end.

Sorry to hold the whole tournament up for the weekend. I’ve been busy pretty much all day every day since early last week and could only take my turns in the morning and late at night. Should be back to fairly normal schedule now.

No worries!

[B]Round 2 - Angels of Peace[/B]

.. Slainte Mhath (SlainteGC)         [SoS]
.. sinnick (SelfMadeSinnick)
.. Diddums (Diddums128)              [SoS]
.. G-Man (The Phantom Blot)
.. prolix (unprolix)                 [SoS]
.. Dave Perkins (Ananab Tilps)       [SoS]
.. Lantz (HHPre)                     [SoS]
.. Ephraim (Ephraim)                 [SoS]
.. dannimal (mrdannimal)             [SoS]
.. bandidoquest (gutenbergn)         [SoS]

Five angels have fallen. Who is next to be banished?

Challenge the one below you (bandidoquest challenges Slainte).

challenge sent to Ephraim!

Challenge to Lantz!

Accepted! And my challenge goes out to mrdannimal.

Challenged Lantz!

HHPre over Ephraim 69-63 in a close game, just barely able to get the game over with lifebound before your stronger deck got rolling.

Challenged Slainte.

Challenge out.

Challege out to Diddums.

Challenge sent to G-Man. I might be the only player with two CoGS/RotF games :)

Yeah, I’m still not digging SoS. It feels so random to me, and I just don’t have any kind of card sense.

Same here. Far too many games are blowouts still. I’m nervous.

Need to get a GC friend request out to Sinnick, but assuming that is accepted, CHALLANGE issued!