Assassin's Creed Odyssey - It's time to Greek out

Wow that sucks (for USA customers). I wonder why they allow it here and not there?

It’s about the only thing I use those coins for! :)

Bad thing is it took the 100 coins though I’ll never use the code generated.

The code works after the game is released though. :)

LK you figure this game will pretty much be like a wide open role playing game? Open world?

I get that ac has history but —

Pretty much spot on. Did you play AC: Origins? I am betting more of that with lots of sailing and a better story.

No I have never payed an ac. This one will be my first. It seems to be the one to run to atm.

Well then you are in for a treat, set aside 100 hours. ;)

I worry about the combat… is it sorta easy? I plan on playing Casandra out of the start. I love the whole greek thing! (Even if it doesn’t make a lotta sense historically)

Controller or mouse and keyboard?

I’d ask Tom… it is my usual question…

The AC games work much better with a controller, in my opinion.

Ty Vesp I will have it ready. I can’t wait! Ancient greek roleplaying (ok action) game with tons of exploring! Plus Medusa I bet and …
other mythological figures.

Yeah I switched to controller ever since AC3.

Anyone recall that old website “Gone gold” --I think that used to matter more in the past I guess. Wonder where that guy is these days?

Damn that sucks. I recall him having health issues. Thanks John.

Booyah!

ohshityes

The buzz from those who got to play the timed demo for media purposes has been VERY strong.

I’m hyped, lasses and lads!

October is going to be a blast between Odyssey and RDR2.

Oh I am in so much I bought a new dell. I can’t wait! Cassandra will kick your ass gentlemen!